Is this you?

Do you remember me?



Amber's POV

'Riiiiing' My phone rang. School again. I wanted to sleep more, but then I looked at my phone. 
"7:45? I WILL BE LATE!" I shouted. In rush I got up, changed my clothes and went downstairs. 
My mom was preparing breakfast and dad was drinking his coffee and watching TV.
"Hi mom, hi dad, I have to go I will be late for school!"
Right before I opened the front door mom called me.
"Amber!"
"Yeah, what?"
"Breakfast?"
"Yes, right, um.. here i will take this, Bye now!"
And then my dad spoke.
"By the way, there is someone outside who said he is waiting for you."
"What? Who?"
I went outside and saw Luhan with his car.
"Luhan? How did you know where I live?" 
"It doesn't matter. Let's go, we will be late." He opened the car's door for me. At first I stared at him, but I got in anyways.
The first minutes of the ride there was silence. But then Luhan coughed I looked at him.
"So, where in China are you from? You said you are from China right?" he asked me.
"Well, I'm from Haidian District, Beijing." i replied. I was a bit sad.
"Why are you sad? Did I say something wrong?" he asked worriedly.
"Well, the bad part is I had only one friend there and I had to leave for America, and I don't know if he is still there so I can go to see him."
"I'm the same. But in my case she left for America, not me."
After long silence we were infront of the school gates.
"Thank you for the ride, Lulu." but he was just staring at me.

Luhan's POV

Now I'm 100% sure she is the same Amber from 16 years ago!
"What's wrong?" she asked me. Maybe she doesn't remember me.
"Nothing, it's just.... it was such a long time since someone called me Lulu."
"Oh, sorry then, I won't call you Lulu again." she pouted. It was so cute!
We then started to walk towards our classroom.
"No problem, you can call me whatever you want, Llama."
She was a bit taken aback. Then she looked at me from head to toe. The bell for class rang. WHYYYY???
We entered the room and sat at our seats. After some time the professor came in. I was writing something in my notebook when I looked at Amber. 
She was lost in her thoughts. What was she thinking so hard for? 
My dad told me I have to show her around the school. Well this is good, now I can be sure she is the same Amber from before!

No one's POV

'Riiiing' The bell for lunch rang. Amber was gathering her stuff, when Luhan went to her.
"Um... My dad said I have to show you around the school. So, wanna come?"
"Oh, yeah! One moment to get my stuff."
Then they left the classroom. After 20 min, they were at the cafeteria.
"Well, this is it! I hope you like our school!" Luhan said.
"Thank you for showing me around!"
"No problem! Wanna eat something? I will get you anything you want!"
"No, I will get it on my own! You don't have to!"
"But I want to! Please, Llama?"
She stared at him.
"Why you call me Llama?" she asked.
"You look just like my friend from China! And I was calling her Llama, and because you look exactly like her I call you like that!"
She studied his face for two minutes. Then she opened her eyes as wide as she can.
"D-deer? Is-is that y-you?" she said with still wide open eyes.
"Llama! You are Amber Josephine Liu? Right?" Luhan was about to jump and hug her, but he waited for her answer.
They stared at each other for some seconds.
"OMO!!!" Both said at the same time and hugged each other tightly.
"Do you have an idea how much I missed you??" Luhan said, but he was still so happy.
"And I missed you so much too!" Amber hugged him again. 
~Meanwhile at EXO-M's table~
"Luhan finally found her." Lay said. Kris just stared at his food.
"What's wrong Kris?" Tao said. Before Kris's answer, Amber and Luhan came towards EXO-M's table, both smiling.
"What's up, people?" Luhan asked.

Kris's POV

I just stood up and left after Luhan and Amber came. They were calling for me, but I just ignored them. I don't know what's going on with me, but it's weird.
I went back in the empty classroom so none could find me. But the bell for class rang. Now I had to face Amber and she was probably angry at me.
'Kris, act like nothing happened, just act cool' "Hey....Amber!" she came and just stared at him. after some seconds she responded with "Where have you been?"
"Um, here."
"Okay then."
"I heard you and Luhan shouted OMO in the cafeteria! What happen?"
"Oh nothing, we will tell you, but not now!" she smiled cutely at me.
"Hopefully it's something good!" I already know what it is.
"Yes it is!"
The teacher came in and the boring class started.

[After School]
Luhan's POV

"Hey, Amber!" 
"Oh, hey Deer!"
"Hop in my car, I will take you home!"
"I can walk you know!" she said with laugh, so cute!
"Yes, but I want you to come with me for ice cream! Please~?" 
"Lulu, you still act like a child.. Okay, I want ice cream too." Yes!! She agreed! Finally!
"Okay, let's go!"
Amber stared at my car. "Is there something wrong?"
"No, it's just that at the morning you were with other car and now you are with this!" she said a bit amazed, I think?
"Well yes, my driver send it-............... my dad said I can use his car!" Luhan, you are so stupid, remember, you don't want her to know you are rich.
"O-kay?.... Why you act weird, Lulu?"
"Um.. I don't! It's just that I haven't seen you from so many years, and I don't know what to say!" I blushed a bit and hide my face. I don't want her to see me like this.
"Nevermind then, let's go get ice cream now!" she jumped in the car. I smiled happily at my success.






 



A/N : Here is Chapter 2! Hope you like it and sorry if it's boring ^^