Kai's Good Side

Do you remember me?



A/N : I'm sorry I didn't update maybe 2 days now? I was sick. Anyways, here is chapter 6! ^^ 





Kai's POV

This tomboy is something and I like it. But she is never alone! Whenever I try to go near her, someone always stands on my way! Kris will punch me, Luhan will call his guards, EXO-K will give me lecture how 
'I Can't touch her or we will have argument with EXO-M'. Well I'm sick of this! I hate how we always fight, how we compare the two groups, how we never think the same for anything.
And f(x) always stay near us, although they don't hate EXO-M. After all Krystal likes Luhan. That's why she made me kick Amber's seat the first day!
I was just walking next to their table when Krystal pushed me. I was about to fall and I accidentally kicked her seat. Good thing Luhan caught her. Before I could say anything, Amber yelled at me. Then Krystal and Luhan
yelled at each other and I just left.
Anyways, I want to apologize to Amber and I need her help.
Before these fights to start we were one big group called EXO. We were friends since first grade. Somehow before 2 years the now EXO-K started comparing the six of us with the other six. From that moment
we are separated as 2 groups - EXO-M and EXO-K and we have 2 leaders - Luhan and Suho. And from that moment we fight for really stupid little things. But they always won and we were angry so we bullied some students
to get our anger out. Everyone are afraid of my side and f(x). These 4 girl, they are the queenkas and do whatever they want to, that's why people are trying not to mess in their bussiness. I've tried to talk with the leaders
to be one whole EXO again, but they will just ignore me or yell at me for this. 
That's why I need Amber's help. I know she may not like me back. I want her to be my girlfriend and not Luhan's, but I can't compare with him. He has everything and can give her everything, he even loved her all the years she was in America. And me? I barely know her from some months. And it's somehow obvious she loves him, not me. But I understand her. After our 'not-so-good' start, she will never fall for me.
But I want to help her for Luhan. The only thing I can do is to keep Krystal away from him.
Only 1 minute more until the last class for the week is over. When it's over, I will go to find her and talk to her. Hopefully they will leave her alone this time.
'Riiiiiing' I got out of the classroom and searched for her. I saw her going to her locker so I went to her. She looked somehow scared, maybe because I was there, but she tried to hide it.
"Don't worry. I won't do anything to you."
"What do you want from me, Kai? Are you here to slap me or to kick me?
"I'm here to apologize for what I did the first day and when I was about to slap you. I'm also here to ask you for help and tell you I really like you." I said this in one breath.
A laugh escaped her lips.
"Don't joke with me, Kai. Leave me alone." She turned to leave but I grabbed her wrist.
"I really like you and I need your help. Please."
"What you need help for? And why you ask ME for help?"
"Because none else will help me.  Maybe only the one you love." my chest hurted when I said this.
"What? I don't love anyone..." she blushed.
"Oh please, I know you love Luhan, don't deny it." Why I do this to myself?
"Luhan will never love me back, so I better ignore these feelings and try to move on."
'I won't tell her he loves her now.'
"If you help me, I will help you for Luhan and I will try to keep Krystal away from you two." It felt like a knife has been stabbed in my heart. Do I love her this much?
"Okay, I trust you. For what do you need help?"
"Are you sure you can do it?"
"Yeah! What is it?"
"I want you to help me to get EXO back as one."
She stared at me confused. Did I say something wrong? After some seconds she responded.
"Wait, what is EXO?"
"Amber...You don't understand what EXO is?"
"Nope."
"EXO-M and EXO-K were one before called EXO. But then my side/EXO-K started to compare the six of us with the other six, we were fighting for really stupid things and now we are 2 groups."
"That explains why the 2 froups are called like that." she looked like she just found out the water can be hot too.
"Yes. And I need your help to get EXO back. Both the leaders don't want to talk about this."
"Leaders? Leaders of what?"
"Amber.... You serious?... The leaders of the two groups.."
"Ooooh, that's it! Who are the leaders?"
"My Leader is Suho. The other is Luhan. But whenever I talk to Suho  for this, he will ignore me. And if I try with Luhan, he will call his guards to kick my . And whenever I tried to approach you, one of them will do something to me, again. This is the first time talking to you without someone punching me."
"I'm sorry for what they do to you! I will help as much as I can!" she looked serious.
"Thank You! Tomorrow we will try to talk with Luhan."
But unfortunately Luhan came out of nowhere with 2 guards following him. And they saw me talking with Amber. Great. Now they will finish me up.

Amber's POV

Luhan came and like Kai said - with his guards. I'm scared for Kai now. I've never seen Luhan angry like this. Hopefully he won't do anything stupid. Five more meters and they will be in front of us. 
"Kai, why are you talking with her?" Luhan was almost whispering. Yep, he was really angry. I think it should be better if I stay quiet.
"I just asked her for help."
"Why you didn't ask your Leader?"
"I tried! But he only ignores me!" Kai, calm down please, or Luhan will hurt you.
"You IDIOT!" and then Luhan punched him in the face.
"Luhan NO! Why you did that?" I helped Kai to stand up. His lip was bleeding.
"I told him many times to stay AWAY from you! Looks like he doesn't understand my words and I have to do something!" his guards grabbed Kai. He tried to free himself but they were big like gorillas!
"Please free him. We will explain to you! Please, Luhan. If you are my BestFriend, please.." I was about to cry. I can't believe I beg for something the one I love. And it was painful to tell him only BestFriend. But he doesn't love me, so..
"You better have great reason to talk with her, or you will suffer. Let's go to my house first. We will talk there." Luhan whispered something to one of his guards. They released Kai and we walked to Luhan's car. 
"Get in, my guards will go with other."
Kai just stared.
"What's wrong with you?" 
"Nothing Luhan." Then we got in the car
After some minutes, we were in front of the big house. At the moment we stepped out, Kai stopped and stared at the house. He surely was amazed as much as I was when I first saw it. Was I really looking like him?
"Are you coming in?" I asked the staring guy. He looked at me with his mouth still open.
"Yes, i'm coming." We entered and went in the living room. But Luhan's dad was there. What are we gonna do now?
"Hey son, hello Amber. And you are?" his dad asked Kai.
"I'm Jongin but you can call me Kai, sir." he bowed.
"Nice to meet you Kai. Luhan, i'm going upstairs." and he left us.
We sat at the couch. Minutes of silence~! And then Luhan spoke up.
"Answer me. What was the reason to ask Amber for help?" he asked with serious face.
"Are you sure you want to know? If so, listen to me until the end!" Kai said.
"Yes. Tell me."
"You remember how at first grade we met each other? I was the first to approach you, because none else wanted to get near the 'Chinese Guy'. We became friends not because you were rich, but because I though you will be real friend. And you were.
Remember how we met the others? They came in our school in the next few years. Just like I did, the two of us became friends with them. And when we got in High School together the other students named us EXO. They said it stands for 12! We were always together.
But 2 years ago Baekhyun compared EXO-K with you - EXO-M. Then you got angry how can a friend compare us. We then separated as 2. You became a Leader and Suho also. Through these 2 years we were always fighting over really stupid things.
We can't hate each other forever! I see you are overprotective for Amber, I see you don't want us to get near her, I know something else she must not hear now. 'wait what did he say?' I suffer when you send your guards to kick my , I suffer when Kris always punches me.
I'M SICK OF THIS! I want us together again! As EXO, like we were used to be. If you don't want - I understand you. But please, accept my apologize. I really want you to be my friend again, i've never stopped being yours. Sorry for taking your time." I was left speechless.
Kai stood up to leave, but Luhan stopped him. Lulu had tears rolling down his cheeks. For the first time in my life I see him crying. Wow..
"Don't leave Kai."
"Don't you hate me? If I will stay only to suffer more, let me go, please."
"I've never hated you. I always though you think like Baekhyun, even tho he apologized many times." Luhan pulled Kai in a hug. And I went to them and hugged them too.
"This is how I want my boys!" I said.
"See? We made Amber happy!" They highfived.
"Yes! I always want to see you smile together."
"Now we have to make the others friends again. We never really hated you guys. We were only angry." the Leader said.
"We either! I have to go now! See you guys!" Kai left.
"Amber! Tomorrow is Saturday! Wanna go to the amusement park? Pretty please~?" Luhan looked at me with puppy eyes. How can I say no?
"Okay Deer. I will go now too! See you tomorrow."
Yes! We will go out! But it's not a date. Only regular going out. We are friends, he doesn't love me.

Luhan's POV

WOW... Kai really touched me.. He made me cry.
"Sorry for taking your time." he was about to leave but I stopped him.
"Don't leave Kai."
"Don't you hate me? If I will stay only to suffer more, let me go, please." Why he thinks like that? I'm really a bad person. I hate myself now.
"I've never hated you. I always though you think like Baekhyun, even tho he apologized many times." I pulled him in a hug. Then Amber came and hugged us too.
"This is how I want my boys!" she said.
"See? We made Amber happy!" Kai said and we highfived.
"Yes! I always want to see you smile together."
"Now we have to make the others friends again. We never really hated you guys. We were only angry." I said. This was true! I've never hated anyone of them.
"We either! I have to go now! See you guys!" Kai then left.
"Amber! Tomorrow is Saturday! Wanna go to the amusement park? Pretty please~?" I looked at her with puppy eyes.
"Okay Deer. I will go now too! See you tomorrow." then she left too.
She agreed!! YES! Tomorrow I will ask her to be my date for the prom next week. I've prepared everything. Then dad got downstares.
"Son, how are the things with Amber going?" 
"Great dad! I will ask her tomorrow to be my date for the prom!" I was really excited, but worried at the same time.
"I wish you good luck son! If she says yes, when will you marry her? I wanna know when to get the wedding ready!" He teased me.
"Dad! Wait for tomorrow! And I don't know if she loves me too."
"I'm sure she does!" 
I love my dad! He can always cheer me up! Now I only have to wait for tomorrow. Amber, I love you, please accept me.



A/N : Thank you to the new subscribers! ^^