Why you didn't tell me?

Do you remember me?

                                            

Amber's POV

Okay, I think I overreact for this, but I want to know why EXO-M didn't want me at that someone's party! I'm gonna ask them at lunch break!
I looked over at Luhan. He is so handsome even when writing at his notebook... Oh, I love my bestfriend! What is wrong with me? I know this
will be one sided love, he will never see me as more than a bestfriend... I can only dream he will love me...
'Riiiiing' Lunch Break. Now i'm going to ask them! What will happen if I blush in front of them? In front of Luhan? I will be so embarrassed!
"Hey Llama! Are you okay?" I looked up to see the owner of the angel voice. And it was my-... it was Luhan. 100% sure i'm blushing right now.
"Yes Lulu, I'm alright." I smiled at him.
"Wanna come with me to the cafeteria?"
"Okay, I have to ask you guys something anyways."
"Let's gather the others first."
We found the others at Lay's classroom. They said Luhan's name again. What about him now?
"Llama, I heard them saying my name. Let's hide and see what are they talking about?" He looked excited.
I nodded at him and we hid behind the door. Then I heard Chen was talking.
"How are we going to help Luhan? I can see he needs help for that girl!" WAIT! What girl? Luhan loves someone? I knew it, my love will forever be one-sided.
"I have no idea hyung, but for sure we have to do something!"
Luhan sneezed. It was really quiet and cute, but I think they heard it.
"Is someone there?" Lay asked.
Luhan grabbed my hand. I was worried for something and I didn't even know for what. He nodded at me and we began to run.
We ran through the crowd and to the school yard. We then sat at one of the benches. I stared at the ground when I felt like someone was watching me. 
But at the moment I looked at him, he moved his head away. There was silence, but a comfortable one. After two minutes Luhan spoke up.
"This was cool, don't you think?"

Luhan's POV 

We hid behind the door. I wanted to know what are they up to. From the moment Amber came they always talk for something. What was so interesting?
"How are we going to help Luhan? I can see he needs help for that girl!" I bet it was Chen. What girl?? Are they talking about Amber?
"I have no idea hyung, but we seriously have to do something!" It was Xiumin this time. If it's for Amber, how did they know I love her? Am I that obvious?
And then I sneezed. Perfect. Now they knew we are there.
"Is someone there?" Lay asked. What to do now??? Then an idea got in my mind. To run! I grabbed Amber's hand. I saw in her eyes she was worried. 
I nodded at her and we began to run. We ran through the crown. They were staring at us, but I didn't care. The important this is that I finally had the confidence to grab her hand.
Yes, I might be rich, but I'm shy too. After some seconds of running we were at the school yard. We sat at a bench. She just looked at the ground. I stared at her.
How can she be so beautiful? She's the best girl I know, that's why she's my best friend and that's why I love her and loved her all these years when she wasn't next to me.
I looked away when she lifted her head up.
"This was cool, don't you think?"
"Yeah, I remember we last did this when we were 5 years old." she smiled.
"I remember our mothers were talking how they will make us marry when we grow up."

~*Flashback*~

"Llama, I heard my mom talking with yours! Let's go listen to them!"
"Okay Deer!"
They went to the room where their mothers were and hid behind the door.
"I have an idea. When our children grow up, they will get married! That's how our relationship with your family will last for many more years!" Luhan's mother said.
"I'm in! I know they are bestfriends and they will accept it." Amber's mother replied.
Amber and Luhan hugged each other. They were kids and bestfriends so they were kind of happy. But with the hug, Luhan hit the door and their mothers saw them.
The two kids ran away while laughing.

~*End Of Flashback*~ 

"Hah, these memories."  'But I want to marry you! I want to spend the rest of my life with you! Amber, why you do this to me?'....
"Haha, yea..." she said awkwardly and sad at the same time. I didn't know why she was sad but I wanted to cheer her up.
"Hey Amber? Do you want to come to my house? I know you still have not been there!" Luhan, don't be nervious. She has to know about your life.
"Lulu? Are you really really sure?" she asked me but i knew she was really excited.
"Yes, I'm 101% sure!" I smiled wide at her.
After the last class, we left school together. We went to my car.
"Lulu, and this car is your friend's?" she looked at me.
"No, all of those cars from the day you came are mine, plus the fact that I-... you will see when we go to my home.
"Okay!" once again until I see her, she is already in the car. This girl is fast.
Through the whole ride we were laughing and chatting. No silence. And after some minutes we stopped.
I parked the car and we got out. Amber widened her eyes as much as she can and stared at my house.
Some seconds later she looked at me with still eyes wide open.
"Lu-Lulu?.."
"Yes?"
"Yo-you live h-here?"
"Yes I do."
"H-how?" 
"I will tell you when we get inside."
I pulled her hand and we entered.
"Welcome to the house of the richest in Korea!"
".........What?......" I looked her. She was still really amazed.
"Let's see if dad is at home."

Amber's POV

I was staring at everything. Then he said we will search for his dad. This house was even bigger than Kris's. I was amazed. We got in the living room and Luhan's dad was there watching TV.
"Hey dad!"
"Hello Luhan! Ho-.... Amber? Is this you?" his dad studied my face.
"Yes, I am."
"It has been so many years! It's nice to see you again!" he came and hugged me.
"Dad, we will go to my room. Okay Amb?" then Luhan pulled my hand again.
"Have fun you two~!" his dad teased us, just like Kris's. But it's funny actually. 
We went upstairs and stopped in front of the biggest door i've seen in this house. On the door was wrote 'Mr. Luhan's Room'. Then we entered the room. The first thing I saw was collage with my photos.
"Deer? Where you got these pictures from?" I pointed at the collage.
"Well... While your family was at America before 3 years, I asked your mother to sent me pictures of you."
"Why you needed them? All the time while I was there, I thought you were angry at me because I left China." 
"No! I've never been angry at you! I even L- I missed you."  he said awkwardly.
"I missed you too." I hugged him tightly.
We then sat on the bed.
"Llama?"
"Yes Lulu?"
"You don't hate me because I'm rich right?"
"No Lulu! I don't hate you and I will never hate you. Never ever."   I can't hate the guy I love.
"Amber?"
"Yes?"
"Promise me one thing."
"What is it?"
"Promise you will never leave me again. I don't want you to be far away from me!"
"I promise."  I don't want to be away from you either! I want to be with you forever. But Chen said they have to help you for the girl. I can't make you love ME. I can only wish.


 


A/N : Is it bad? Good? Anyways. How many chapters you want this fic to have? I will make it max. 15 I think? Sorry if it's really boring. Bai Bai for now guys~!