I don't want you to know

Do you remember me?



Luhan’s POV

It has been 1 month since my girl-…… Amber came to our school! I think Kris has feelings for her. He better not or he knows he is dead. Anyways, I will have a party tonight, but I don’t want her to come. Because she will find out that I’m the richest in Korea and I don’t want that to happen! I know her pretty well. She will think I’m a jerk and some kind of playboy because I’m rich. But I’m not! Now I’ll go to tell EXO-M for the party. I saw them chatting and I heard them whispering my and Amber’s name. What about her? I went to them.
“Hey guys! What are you talking about?”
“And then we will-…… Oh hey Luhan! We didn’t see you coming!” Lay rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.
“Yeah. What you want to tell us Luhan? Tell fast because we are busy now.”  Xiumin said.
“Well, I’m having a party tonight! You wanna come?”
“Why no? What you guys think?” Chen looked at them.
They all just nooded at me.
“Okay. You can invite whoever you want. Remember at 7pm at my house.” And I left them.
Right after I was few steps away from them I heard Lay continuing what he was talking before I came the first time. What are they planning?

Amber’s POV

I saw Luhan walking towards EXO-M. He went to almost everyone here to tell them something, but he didn’t come to me yet. I saw him walking away from EXO-M, and then I approached them. I heard my name. What about me?
“Hey”
“Then she will have to-…… People, stop appearing out of nowhere like mushrooms, hello Amber.” Lay looked at me.
“What are you doing?”
“Nothing. And you?”
“I want to ask you something.”
“Go on.” Now they were all looking at me.
“Why is Deer talking to everyone here this morning?”
“Um…. I don’t know? We have to go now Amb. See you in class!” All of them left, except for Kris.
“Why aren’t you going with them?” I asked him. He then looked at me.
“Do you want to come to a party tonight?” He asked me.
“Who’s party is it?” It isn’t Lulu’s. Right?
I was waiting for his answer when Kris murmured something.
“It’s….. Um…. Just forget about it, okay? I will get going now. Bye Amb!” he just left.
What just happen? He asked me do I want to go with him and at the next moment he left just like that! What? Anyways, I won’t go to it, I just want to know is it Luhan’s or no. I will stalk Kris tonight. Hehehe. I’m not always like this, but I want to know! It has been 1 month and I still don’t know how his house looks like. I’m a bit too curious and I bet I look weird right now.

Kris’s POV

“Do you want to come to a party tonight?” Okay, I don’t know why I said this, but I have to get out of this situation right NOW before I say it’s Luhan’s.
“Who’s party is it?” Why you ask me Amber?? What to tell her now?!
“It’s….. Um…. Just forget about it, okay? I will get going now. Bye Amb!” I murmured under my nose and left. She was giving me a –What-Was-That- look, but I just ignored it before I say something I will suffer from.
I went to search for the others, when Luhan came towards me. He looked angry? What for?
“Did you said Amber the party is mine? Tell me!!” He yelled at me.
“Luhan, please calm down! I haven’t told her anything!” I shouted back.
“Okay. I’m sorry for yelling at you.” Then we saw Amber was walking out of the school and she looked sad.
“What happen with her? Did you do something to her?” Luhan was getting angry again.
“Luhan! Seriously calm down or I will slap you in front of everyone!” HOW THIS GOT OUT OF MY MOUTH???
“What did you said, Kris?” He said whispering.
“Nothing.” Now I’m really scared.
“Are you sure? Kris?” He stared at my eyes with –I'll-Kill-You- face …… I went a few steps back.
“Hey there. Luhan, what are you doing?” OMG! Tao you saved my life.
“Nothing.”
Luhan left us angry.

"Are you okay Kris?" 
"Yes, I'm okay. BTW what are we doing in school at 6pm? There is only 1 hour to Luhan's party. I better go wash my car now."
"Yeah, me too. See you at Luhan's house." We left school, he waved at me and went to his car.
'Later I will face angry Luhan.... I have to say goodbye to my life...' And I went home.
After one hour I was in my car. I saw Amber walking down a street near Luhan's. I was scared she will see me and follow me and then see Luhan's house and ask me what am I doing here and i'm dead. She went in other street and I sighed. Some seconds later i was in front of Luhan's home. At the moment I parked my car, one by one for 10 seconds Tao, Xiumin, Lay and Chen parked their cars next to mine. We got out of our cars at the same time. This is how we do it. Then we knocked on the door and Luhan came out. There was loud music. He greeted us and we went inside. So many people from our school were here. We had so much fun, but we all know that Luhan's parties are the best.

Amber's POV

Why EXO-M don't want me together with them? Do they hate me? But Lulu doesn't hate me. Right? I was walking down a street when I saw Kris in a car while I was walking home. It was like 7pm. I just followed him. I saw him parking his car and one by one another 4 cars parked next to his. Then the 4 other people got out of their cars. I stared at them in awe. Were they that rich like Kris? Kris's car was red like blood. Tao's car was painted with black and white. Xiumin's car was yellow. Lay's was purple and Chen's was black.
I couldn't see the house because other ways they should see me. I saw them going to somewhere and I heard Luhan's voice. Then they disappeared from my sight. I stood up and without even giving a small glance at the house I left that place. I still don't know how the house looks like. Maybe they didn't want me there because I'm not that rich. Yes, i'm not poor, but I don't have cars like them or houses like Kris's. I will ask Luhan tomorrow at who's party they were. Hopefully they won't lie to me.






A/N : People, you are the best!! Thank you for the comments and thank you subscribers!! Love You Guys <3 haha.
This chap isn't so long but I hope you will like it ^^ Bai Bai~