At Kris's House

Do you remember me?



A/N : Basically, this chap is for Kris, hope you will like it ^^



Kris's POV

It has been only a week since Amber came to our school and I already like her. What am I going to do? Luhan will be really REALLY angry at me. I really don't know what to do.
I was walking down the street near my house when I heard someone's shouting. The voice sounded familiar. I continued walking, but the shout just got louder.
After some more seconds of walking I saw a girl and EXO-K. What are they doing here? The school is far away from here. I just walked few more steps and I saw the girl's face.
IT WAS AMBER! What do they want from her? I walked to them and pushed Kai to the ground, who was about to slap Amber. I helped Amber to stand up.
- Don't even try to touch her or I will hurt you really bad. - I was really angry.
- And who are you to tell me what to do?
- My dad gave your father's job! Be thankful for that.
- And you think I care?
- You have to care, because if I tell me father what you do, you and your dad will live on the street! Come on Amber, let's go.
She stood up and walked to me.
- Like I said stay away from her, or each one of you will suffer.
I grabbed Amber's hand and we walked away from them. They just stared at us shocked except for Kai.
"Wow....." was the first word Amber said.
"What?"
"Your dad is Kai's dad's boss?"
"Yes, my dad owns one of the-... Yes, he is." Okay, I'm like Luhan now. I don't want her to know anything for now.
"That's cool. Thank You for what you did! If it wasn't you, I don't know what might happen."
"No problem." I smiled at her.
"But why you did that? I mean we know each other only from a week. You will call me waird, but I thought you were like them and you will hate me too."
"Why you think like that?"
"Because wherever I go, the girls hate me because I'm tomboy, and the boys sometimes are my friends but only for a day or they just like the girls hate me." I saw in her eyes, she was really sad.
"I'm sorry."
"What for?"
"I'm sorry for you. You don't deserve how those idiots treat you!" 
"Thank you! Well, wanna do something? It's still early."
"Hey, do you want to come to my house? We will only watch a movie." please say yes, please say yes!!
She thought about it for a while.
"Are you sure? I don't want to disturb your parents!"
"Yes, and they aren't at home right now, don't worry."
"Okay then!"
We walked a little bit more before we stopped in front of my house. She stared at it with open like 'O'.
"Um..."
"Do you live here?" she said in awe.
"Well... Yes.. So, wanna come in?"

Amber's POV

We stopped in front of a luxurious house. I just watched it in awe.
"Do you live here?" these were the only words that escaped my umouth.
"Well... Yes.. So, wanna come in?" he asked me. I continued staring, but I saw him waiting for me in front of the door. So I just went to him.
He opened the door and we went inside. Once he opened the door I stopped and looked around. I had no idea that Kris lives here. Maybe he was the richest at school.
"Are you coming in the living room? Or you will stay at the door?" I looked him and followed to the living room.
"WoooW... Your house is really cool! I love it!"
Then a young girl came in the room.
"Hello Mr. Kris-- Oh, hello Miss...?"
"I'm Amber Liu!"
"Nice to meet you! I'm Nicole. Anyways, Mr.Kris, your parents said they will be late! Do you want something?"
"No, do you want anything Amber?"
"Only glass of water."
"Okay Mrs. Liu!" the maid left and after some seconds she came with my glass.
Kris the TV and searched through the channels. I took a glance at him. If you think about it, he really looks like a rich guy.
"Wanna watch this?"
"Yes! I love this film."
We watched the whole film with laughing and crying. We were chatting, when someone entered the house.
"Kris, are you here?" it was male voice.
Then a man about 45 years old came in the living room.
"Oh, hey there! I'm Kris's father! Are you his friend?"
"Yes, I am! My name is Amber Liu." I stood up and bowed.
"Nice to meet you, Amber." 
"Dad, Nicole said you will be late. What happen?"
"Well, only your mother. You two lovebirds, have fun~!" he teasingly said.

No one's POV

"Dad!" Kris said and pouted.
"Okay okay, I'm going to my room." and Kris's father left.
There was silence for a moment when Kris spoke up.
"I'm really sorry for my dad... It's just that not so many girls come here, so.. yeah.. sorry once again."
"No problem! Don't worry. Your dad is great." she smiled.
'Why I have butterflies in my stomach? I will be so dead.' Kris thought.
"Kris, I have to go now. Thank you for the great afternoon!" she said and walked towards the front door.
"Okay Amb. See you!" Amber left. He waved at her and closed the door. Then his dad went downstairs.
"Is that girl your girlfriend?" his dad asked.
"NO! She's not.... I can only wish for it..." Kris went to his room.

Luhan's POV

Okay, I saw Amber entered Kris's house! What is she doing there?! I said to Kris I don't want her to know he is the richest in school, after me of course! After all none is richer than me! 
Anyways, his house isn't helping me a bit! Wait! I see her! She is leaving! I'm not stalking her, don't take it the wrong way... It's late, I will ride her to her house. I don't want EXO-K to find her.
"Llama!" I called her and walked to her.
"Deer, you aren't stalking me, right?" 
"No, I'm not! I was heading home when I saw you! And because it's late and it's dark I want to ride you to your house."
"Okay! Where is the car?"
I grabbed her hand and walked to the car.
"Lulu, yesterday you were with other car! Where you got this one from?"
"Um... this is my.... my friend's car... yes, it's my friend's car." Luhan, you are REALLY stupid.
"This is really weird Lulu! Do you have something to tell me? If so, tell me now!" Amber, I'm not good at lies, stop it!
"No, it's nothing! Come on, it's getting cold! Let's go now.





A/N : Thanks to all my commenters and subscribers!! I'm really happy you like my story ^^ 
Here's Lulu for you! ^^