Can We Be Friends?

Do you remember me?


A/N : Sorry for my late update guys... I'm really sorry! Hope you like this chapter~! ^^






Amber's POV

Today Luhan and Kai are going to get EXO back as one. At least that's what they want. I want to help them! But I don't know how! My only friends ever are these 2 and EXO-M, and because of that I've never had problem like them. Still, I will go with them. Lu said they will go after the last class. Which is.......
'Riiiiiing' .... now. I saw Luhan stood up. He was about to leave when I ran to him.
"Lulu, I want to come with you!"
"You really want to come? They will maybe start a fight and I don't want you to see them like that!"
"I want to help you! If anyone of them starts a fight I will stop them."
"You are brave. Just like you always were." He laughed a bit.
"Yes I am! If I wasn't brave I shouldn't be here at your school now." I smirked.
"Yea, right. Even if you weren't at THIS school, I should've find out where your school is and make you go to MY." I was confused.
"I didn't get that."
"You don't have to. Let's go get Kai."
"Okay."
He walked ahead. I was still confused, but I ran to him. This guy walks really fast! We walked to Kai's classroom.
"Hey Kai."
"Hello guys."
"Are you ready to talk with them?"
"Yes, I'm only afraid what Xiumin will do." Kai looked nervious. Why are they afraid of Xiumin? Even Luhan is!
"Me too. Hopefully he will keep calm."
"Let's go. I don't want to lose more time or I will get more nervious." The two walked in front of me.
"Amber, are you still coming? You better not, I don't want something to happen to you." Luhan asked me.
"Yes."
"Okay then."
We walked out of school and in the park. We saw them sitting at a bench.
"Hey there." Luhan said while waving.
"Hello." Kai bowed.
"Why is he here?" Tao said with anger.
"My Leader said I can talk with you about something." Kai pointed at Luhan, and he nodded.
"Your Leader? Do you know what are you saying?" The next one who was angry - Xiumin.
"Yes, I know."
"Your Leader is NOT Luhan!" Xiumin punched Kai. I was really shocked. Is this why they said they are afraid of him? Wow.
"!!Don't do that again to the only guy who wanted to be my friend!!" Luhan yelled at him.
"What do you mean by that?" Xiu yelled back.
"I mean if it wasn't Kai, we shouldn't be friends now! Amber, you can go. I don't want you to watch this. Call me if there is something wrong, okay?" I just hugged him. My face was in front of his chest because he was taller than me. But I didn't notice that before. Maybe it's because I always hug him from behind.
"Okay Lulu. Good luck with this." I pulled out of the hug and turned to walk away. I saw some of them were smirking at me. Why?
I walked back to school to get my stuff. I heard footsteps behind me, but I just ignored them. I walked to my locker and I got my bag. When I turned around I saw them. F(x) were the people walking behind me. I was about to pass by them when Krystal grabbed my wrist.
"Let me go!"
"I have to talk with you."
"I don't want to listen!"
I almost pulled away but she grabbed my other hand too.
"Please listen."
"Leave me alone!"
"I have to tell you something! You see them? They will also hear it for the first time!"
"What is it that you haven't told us yet?" Luna asked.
"If she stays and listens then I will tell you! Because it's most important for her to hear, not you guys."
"You think I'm that stupid?" I asked her and I looked at her with my -Why-You-Do-This- look.
"I don't think you are stupid."
"Oh please, you haven't told them yet, but you have to tell it to me. You really think I'm stupid."
"It's important!"
"If you will slap me or yell at me, just let me go!" But she really slapped me! This is why I didn't want to stay.
"Calm down!"
"Why you hate me this much? Did I do something wrong to you?"
"I don't hate you."
"Then why are you so cold towards me from the day I came?"
"Because I... I don't know."
"You must have a reason! Is it because of my style? Yes, I knew it."
"it's not that!"
"Then what? Tell me so I can change that thing! If you still hate me even when I change it, just ignore me like I don't even exist. I don't want to be hurt again! I've suffered enough these 16 years!" A tear escaped my eye.
"Who hurt you?"
"At the time I was at America, whatever school I went to, everyone hated me and bullied me because I'm a tomboy! I think it was enough. I don't want to be hurt even at my last year of school! Please, don't hurt me." I let my tears fall. I looked weak now, but I couldn't stop them. And I've never told Luhan that I was hurt this much. They were the first to know.
"Don't cry, please." She hugged me! She really did! I am dreaming! She pulled back a bit. For the first time in my life a girl, we don't count my family, hugs me and looks at me with worried and calm eyes.
"Dear, we've never wanted to hurt you." Victoria my head.
"Why are you good to me now? Did I took something your and you want it back? Tell me what is it that you hate in me. I want to know."
"Please calm down. I don't want to see you crying." Krystal hugged me again. After a minute I calmed and brushed the tears on my face.
"Tell me now."
"Let's go to the café. We will talk there." She suggested. "You 3 no. I will talk with you later."
I grabbed my bag from the ground. We walked to the café and sat away from the other people.
"Amber."
"Yes?"
"I hope you will forgive me after I tell you this."
"What is it?"
"I love Kris."
"What?"
"Yes, I love Kris."
"Wow. It's cool!"
"Yea, I think."
"Then why the first day you said you will hurt me if I go near Luhan?"
"I have the stupidest reason ever."
"Which is?"
"You know that I WAS the most famous girl here, and Luhan is the most famous boy. But, other girl is the most popular now."
"Who is she?"
"It's you of course." I was taken aback.
"ME?"
"Yes."
"How is this possible?"
"Well, the whole school knows you are Luhan's bestfriend. And if you are bestfriend with the most popular guy, you become the most popular girl. It's that easy."
"But how did they know?"
"It's obvious."
"Maybe."
"Are you going to the Prom tomorrow?"
"Yes. But I forgot about it and I didn't buy clothes for it."
"Who is your date?"
"It's Luhan." I think we can be friends with Krystal. For the first time I will have girl as friend.
"I want to ask you one more thing."
"Go on!"
"Do you love Luhan?" She got me.
"Um.. No." Hopefully she will believe it.
"If it's a No, then why your cheeks are pink?" She chuckled.
"Okay, you got me. Yes, I love him really much. I love him 16 years already. But there is a problem."
"Why? What is wrong?"
"He doesn't love me. I heard EXO-M talking how they have to help Luhan to get one girl. They didn't say names or stuff, but I know they are talking for the girl he loves."
"Amb, I will say this - you are really stupid."
"Why am I stupid?"
"The girl they are talking for is you, pabo!"
"I don't believe it."
"Are you serious? Really Amber?"
"Luhan is my bestfriend! He will never love me."
"You think because he is your bestfriend, it's not possible he may love you?"
"Exactly."
"Then why you love him when you are his bestfriend?"
"..."
"What? You don't know what to say, do you?"
"Nope.."
"Okay. Let's go." She pulled my hand.
"Where are we going?"
"We are going to buy you clothes for the Prom."
"Wait, Luhan wanted me to go with him and EXO to somewhere. I have to call him to tell him not to wait me!"
"Okay." Krystal continued her walk and I dealed his number. After some seconds he picked up his phone.
"Hey Lulu! I have to tell you something really cool! ; f(x) are my friends now! ; Krystal and f(x)! She apologized and even hugged me! ; She also said she loves Kris, not you! ; Yes, she did! ;  Well, believe it! Me and Krystal are going to the mall! ; Please~? ; Thank you! You are the best Lulu! ; I will get going now! ; Bye bye for now Deer~!" I ran to Krystal.
"Oh, here you are Amb. Let's go now!" We walked a bit and after some minutes we were in front of the mall. "What shop to go to first?"
"I have no idea! I don't go on shopping often. Almost never!"
"Okay, let's go to that one!" She pulled me again and we entered a shop with mostly dresses.
"Krystal! I don't want to wear a dress!"
"Why?"
"I don't wear them. As you can see from my clothes right now, I hate skirts and dresses"
"Um.... Then I will get this here, this, and these.... Oh and that one too! Here you go! Go try them!" She gave me a bunch of clothes and pushed me to the fitting room. I tried some of them and when I found the one I should wear, I changed back in my clothes and got out. Krystal was waiting me. "Are you ready?"
"Yes, I choiced these!" I showed her the clothes.
"Cool! Let's pay now."
"Okay." We paid them and left the shop.
"Tomorrow me and f(x) will come to your house to get you ready! Okay?"
"Let me think..... Okay, you can come." I'm happy there are girls who actually care for me. I think I'm dreaming right now.
"See you tomorrow Amb!
"Bye Krystal."

I walked back home. When I entered, my dad came downstairs and saw the clothes.
"Hey Amber." He waved.
"Hello dad."
"I see you bought new clothes and even high heels! I can't believe you will wear them! They are for tomorrow right?"
"Yes. I also can't believe I will wear them."
"Is Luhan your date?" Dad, not you too.
"Yes, he is."
"I'm really happy for you Amber."
"Thank you dad. I'm going to my room now." I ran to my room and placed the stuff down. I looked at the heels. "How am I going to walk with this? Anyways, tomorrow Krystal will help me with them."









A/N : Two more chapters to go~! Hehe..