Jealousy Game

The Last Sigmas

Suzy POV 

Hoahm... Aish, I was so sleepy. It's not that I stayed up late, but I just couldn't sleep last night. My eyes began catching the figures of Taemin Oppa and Soojung-ssi who were sitting together. Well, although he didn't like to be called Oppa, until now I still didn't understand why because most guys liked to be called Oppa, I always called him Oppa behind him. Well, like when I was talking with Naeun. 

Naeun knew my feeling to Taemin Oppa and she supported me of course. She always helped me to have a chance to talk or to have interaction with Oppa. She also eyed them and looked at me consoling me, knowing what I was feeling right now. Yes, I was jealous. Although many girls tried hard to become close with him, Taemin Oppa always built a wall. Now, seeing Oppa was very close with Soojung-ssi, I felt my heart was crushed. 

I was very jealous seeing them. Soojung was very pretty, very beautiful, very elegant, mysterious, had that natural y aura, cool and really outstanding. I really couldn't be compared to her. When I saw her then looked at myself in the mirror yesterday at home, what I felt was only defeat and lost. No wonder Oppa liked her. Were they in a relationship? I really wondered. 

Aish, what a broken heart... 

Suzy POV ended 

Soojung looked at Suzy and Naeun for a while and smiled. She knew what Suzy was thinking. Soojung started to have telepathy with Taemin. 

Soojung: Oppa, Taemin Oppa.  

Taemin: (furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Soojung beside him) Why suddenly? 

Soojung: So, all those girls here are very eager to call you Oppa, huh? 

Taemin: That's Korean Culture. Are you reading Suzy's mind? 

Soojung: Yes, she's quite predictable though. Yet, I'm quite surprised with Naeun. I'm not too fond of it. They're best friends. 

Taemin: I know what you mean. Just let them do what they want. So, what's with that call just now? 

Soojung: Taemin Oppa, let me call you that at school. We are supposed to be cousins here, so I think it's better we follow the Korean Culture. 

Taemin: (suppress his smile) As you wish, Wife. Or maybe I could use the cute way they usually use for the very close one. Soojungie, or Jungie? You can call me Taeminnie or Minnie Oppa. 

Soojung: (chuckle) What's that? Okay sure, Taeminnie Oppa. It's funny. You know Husband, I kind of want to play a little bit with the girls here. (smirked) Let's them wonder a little more before we tell them we are cousins. 

Taemin: What are you planning? Ahh, okay, I believe you, but be careful. 

Soojung: You know me well Husband. By the way, Jinri and Amber are coming today, right? 

Taemin: Yes, we don't have a same class with them either one today. Yet, we shall meet in the cafeteria later. 

Soojung: I need to have a talk with them before the others arrive. 

Taemin: No worries. Have you decided about them? 

Soojung: Not yet, we'll see according to what their answer is. 

Taemin: Okay, I let you handle it. I believe it'll end up good thing for us. 

Soojung: Yes, I also feel the same way. 

They looked at each other and smiled. Although they were not talking, some people there who were paying attention could see that they were communicating through their eyes, which made them more jealous. 

When the class ended, they all got up. As usual, most girls stood in front of the class waiting for Taemin going out of class. When Taemin walked out with Soojung, most of them again started to whisper and talked back. 

"Jungie, we are on separate class now." Taemin suddenly said, quite loud and clear which really silenced all the people there with the nickname. "Be careful on your own. Ah, you are in the same class with Minho Hyung though. I'll pick you up after class." 

"Ne, it's okay, Minnie Oppa." Soojung said with clear voice, made everyone gasped, "I can take care of myself. I'm going now, Oppa." 

"Sure, Jungie." Taemin smiled wide and patted Soojung's head. "I'll also get going." 

Then they went to separate class on their own, leaving the silenced and shocked people around. Suzy's and Naeun's jaws dropped seeing that scene just now. Since when did they use nicknames? Why wasn't Taemin angry being called Oppa by Soojung? It's only one day, and they had been that close??? 


Amber POV 

The teacher was explaining about the culture of every countries in the world. I was not that interested actually. I took this course with Jinri was because we didn't have other choice to fulfill our requirement. I looked at Jinri for a while, she seemed to not focus. Her mind was off somewhere, still thinking  that incident, I guessed. 

I knew what she's thinking, because I also felt the same way. Yet, the difference was, I had Kibum Oppa while Minho Oppa didn't know a single thing about us. I was so sad seeing both of them. I knew very well that they loved each other, but Jinri decided to keep her feeling because of the difference. I was also not sure whether Minho Oppa could accept it if somehow he ever found out. 

Some of the people had already approached Jinri to ask for her condition, well together with mine, because I was also there. I cared not though. They all realized she's not as cheerful as before, but they all thought it maybe due to the sickness that made her still tired. Minho Oppa also came with Nichkhun Oppa of course, but we didn't talk much although we were in the same class and they were sitting behind us. I knew Minho Oppa kept staring at Jinri. 

"Hey, hey, I saw them. They are walking together to school, you know." 

"Argh, how can it be? Taemin Oppa has never been this close to a girl before." 

"Although he's quite close with Jinri and Amber, but we can see there's a boundary." 

"She's a new comer! How dare she tried our Taemin?" 

"Urghhh, it really drives me crazy now! It's impossible!!" 

I kept hearing those rumors around about Taemin and the new transferred girl. Was what they were saying about him and the girl true? Sure, it's quite surprising. Well, what they're saying was true, Taemin was not that close with us. He's used to have a lunch with us, but we were never that close, even with Jinri who was his secretary. 

"Who's the girl that they are talking about?" I asked two Oppas behind me. Jinri also turned her head interested. 

"Ah, she transferred yesterday." Minho Oppa said, "Transferred from Springfield High." 

"She's so beautiful." Nichkhun Oppa suddenly butted in. Developed a crush already? That quick? 

"Her name's Lee Soojung." Nichkhun Oppa continued, "She joins cheerleaders team. Vic Noona told me yesterday. She said, Soojung decided to join because seeing Vic Noona's and your performance, Jinri." 

"Really?" Jinri rolled her eyes, "Transferred from Springfield High?" 

"Yes, she's the one that the guys here made a fuss when the match." Minho Oppa explained, "But, on the first day she's quite close with Taemin already. That's why everybody's wondering what their relationship is." 

"Mworago?" Both Jinri and me almost shouted, but were able to suppress it. Both of us looked at each other, not too sure, but one figure quickly crossed our mind. She could't be that Dreamer Tribe girl, could she? 

Amber POV ended


Soojung POV 

That's fun. I never thought human school life was that fun. Well, I was used to get jealousy towards me since coming to Human Dimension. I really couldn't understand why the people here tended to compare themselves to other people? Why would they want to be me? Did they know how much sometimes I hated myself for being useles? I couldn't protect my family, my citizens, my friends... 

I wondered they still wanted to be me if they knew what I'd experienced. Actually Human Dimension was a beautiful place. It's so peace here, and many magnificent views were spreaded throught out the place that was called Earth. Mother, Taemin and me had travelled to almost all places on Earth, from Asia, Africa, Europe to Australia, even Arctic. We were so awed by the beauty of the nature and view. 

Sure, there were some countries that were in war, but not as horrible as our war. Other than that, most of the countries here were in peaceful state. I really couldn't understand why the people here in Human Dimension never saw the peace as something should be treasured. Shouldn't they be grateful of what they had today whatever the condition? Shouldn't they be grateful still being able to enjoy the peace and magnificent nature here? 

They said I had a figure that every girl in the world would dream of. So what? Was having my figure would give you happiness? Did being beautiful make you happy? Did being rich make you happy? Did being smarter make you happy? No! What I wanted was to live peacefully with Taemin, father, mother, Jongin, Princess Hyoyeon, Princess Sooyoung and the others, but now...? I didn't even know what happened to them. Were they still alive? I tried calling them many times but never once reached them. 

It's funny when I got the jealousy from them because of Taemin. Well, it's quite new for us. There's no fangirl or fanboy thing in Magical Dimension. In Magical Dimension, we only fell in love with our soon to be spouse. Yes, we had crush or like, but we could differentiate it, never mistaken it as love, unlike the people here who were used to confuse the feeling of having a crush, like and love.

There's no envy in my world because we all knew we were different and unique which had different traits. We all usually had good terms and helped each other to cover each other's weaknesses. Well, the people here were also supposed to know everyone has their own weakness and strength, but somehow the envy and greed usually won over those. How could a person have all the strength without weakness? 

I saw Minho was sitting not far from mine, listening to the teacher attentively. Suzy and Naeun were also here, sometimes took a glance at me. I chuckled seeing them. They, well actually almost all the girls in the class were still whispering to each other about Taemin and me just now. It's weird they acted as if Taemin was theirs to be that possessive. Were all the people in Human Dimension like this, like to claim the possession that was never theirs to begin with? I really couldn't understand their thought because we from Magical Dimension all could distinguish very well who, what and which one was ours. 

The course at last finish. When I was putting my things into my bag, I could feel some people surrounding me. I looked up and saw some girls looking at me angrily. Ah, they're Taemin's fans girl. 

"Hey, ! Come with us!" They tried to pull and drag me, but of course I could read their mind and avoided it at the right timing. 

"You can talk here, no need to pull me." I stared at each one of them. There're five girls surrounding me. They're my classmates from the previous and this class. 

"What do you think you are, ! Don't think you can seduce our Taemin using your tricks!" 

"Ah, it's about Taeminnie Oppa." It's fun. I guessed I would play along. "Are you that jealous that I'm close with Minnie Oppa?" 

"Stop that, ! How dare you call him that nickname??? I guess we must teach this newcomer some manners for not touching our Taemin!" 

One of them tried to slap me but I successfully avoided it by moving aside and she slaped her friend in the end. They became more furious giving me deadly stares if looks could kill. "It's quite funny, seeing a bully happens here. So, what will you do later? Tear my books? Throw away my shoes? Throw me with mud, crumpled paper, or even water? Or manipulate me to become the evil one in front of the others, especially in front of Minnie Oppa?" 

I could see they are all speechless. I wondered if they were used to bully other people? If yes, they took a wrong opponent though, "It's lunch time. Minnie Oppa will arrive shortly to pick me up. Aren't you going to eat?" 

"Why, you...!!" 

"May I know what's the meaning of this?" Not only them, I also looked to the source of the voice which I knew very well belonged to Taemin, "I'm here picking up my cousin to have lunch and found this. Are you all in urgent with Jungie or can you save it until we have our lunch?" 

Taemin was walking towards us. Sure, Taemin's words made them shocked once again. "Your cousin...??" I was supressing my laugh looking at their pale face. It's really funny. I'd never had this fun before. 

"Ne, and may I take my cousin now?" Taemin said with wide innocent smile, "We're hungry already. Kaja, Jungie." 

The girls made way and let me go in silence. I knew they're embarassed with what happened, being caught by Taemin and learned I was his cousin. Both of us then walked together to the cafeteria with chuckle, remembering their faces. What a funny school life. 

Soojung POV ended 


Author's notes: 

I got some comments, subscibers and upvotes already. Wow, I'm really happy. Thank you very much for all of you. I'm trying to update as soon as possible. Well, actually I want to write a story about the attempt of the jealous girls bullying Krystal, but I never encountered any bullies in my school, so I don't know how to write to make it as if it's real. I guess this kind of bully is as far as I can imagine.. I'm sorry if it's kind of boring.. x_x