Transformation

The Last Sigmas

Jinri POV 

After finished performing, I quickly ran into the locker changing room with the others. But, it had already flooded by the other members. Well, we had many members for the cheerleader team. So, I just waited for some of them to finish changing although I knew I must be quick to avoid Minho Oppa being mad at me. He could be chilidish somehow if I missed his match. I talked with some of my friends who were also waiting for turn. 

"Jinri-ah, you haven't gone changing?" Vic Unnie hung her bag on her shoulder and started to walk towards the door. "So, everybody, thank you for your hard work. I'll get going." 

We all bowed to our leader and took turn for changing. I quickly changed my cheers uniform into loose t-shirt and legging, my favorite outfit and realized that I was the last. How could they leave me alone here. Aishh...

Just when I opened the door and stepped out, I felt someone block my door. Jonghyun Oppa? Well, he looked quite sad unable to participate in the match because he hurt himself and sprained his feet. 

"Oppa? Why are you here?" I asked him, confused. 

"The others had already left. Are you left alone?" 

"Ne, they're too kind, leaving me behind like this. Are you alone, Oppa?" As I knew, Jonghyun Oppa has many friends and always with them. 

Jonghyun laughed sarcastically, "They are all busy, getting attention from the Springfield girl. Not sure they succeed, the girl seemed so cold and curt." 

"Ah, I know which one. I heard some of the boys talking about her. She's so beautiful." Yes, I saw her just now. She's very beautiful, very outstanding among her friends, so cool, y and elegant. How I wish I could be like her. Oh, how envy of me. 

"You are prettier and cuter, Jinri-ah." I looked at Jonghyun Oppa and smiled, "Gomapsumnida, Oppa. I know you only want to console me." 

Jonghyun Oppa laughed, "So, do you have any plan after the match?" 

"Ne, we all will have dinner later. Do you want to join? Suzy also can join." I would have dinner later with Minho Oppa, Amber Unnie, Kibum Oppa, Khun Oppa, Jinki Oppa and Sunyoung Unnie. Vic Unnie also joined us. Taemin said he couldn't join, well he never joined though. The more the merrier right? 

"Well, well, you are here huh, Jong. I never knew you have got yourself a cute girl." 

Quickly we turned around only to see that we had been surrounded by three big men. Their unifom was from Springfield. Who were they? They knew Jonghyun Oppa? Why did I feel like they were not coming in good term? 

"Kim Woobin!" Jonghyun Oppa exclaimed in shock startling me. The one that was called Kim Woobin chuckled and came nearer. 

"It seems like you are very happy to see me to call me by full name? What's happened to you? I wonder I didn't see you in the field. Aaahh, you sprained your leg, huh? Pity. So, instead of pitying yourself unable to play, you chose to have a date here? In front of the changing room? Aahh, you mean inside? Maybe for one or two make out session inside?" 

I felt very irritated hearing his comment. I saw Jonghyun Oppa was also angry. He really pissed me off. How could he look down on us like that? Suddenly we were pushed inside the changing room. Two men held my hand so I couldn't escape while Kim Woobin pulled Jonghyun Oppa's collar. Jonghyun Oppa was hurt so he couldn't really stand well and couldn't defend himself. 

"What do you want?" Jonghyun Oppa's looked at me, seemed worried and sorry for dragging me into this. 

"To get my revenge. This is my best chance I see. How lucky I am today." 

"Stop it! Don't do anything stupid! We tried hard to build a good relationship between both school, so the match is held. Don't destroy it with your petty fight!" My voice was shaky and full of fear, but I couldn't let this happen. I must stop it! 

Kim Woobin whistled annoyingly, made me angrier. "You got quite a cute and cool girl yourself, Jong. It's getting interesting. Take them!" 

I struggled hard when they pulled me somewhere else, faraway from the field. When I realized, we were already in the sport storeroom behind the building, the farthest spot from the field. Nobody would go through here for they were all so focusing on the match on the field. 

I kept moving and struggling until I felt a slap on my face. Kim Woobin had stood in front of me looking at me furiosly. Somehow, I felt very scared and numb looking at his piercing and cold eyes to me. "You will have your turn. If you don't shut up, I'll make you more miserable!" 

His voice had changed into a crack and strange one, different from before. Thus, he was serious. I could feel his threat was real. He would really do it as what he said if I didn't keep quiet. My tears started to flow because of extreme fear. 

"What the hell are you doing! You bastard!" 

I could hear Jonghyun Oppa's yell in anger. He was trying his best to stand up after being dragged by Kim Woobin. He then moved towards Jonghyun Oppa and grabbed his collar and lifted him as if he's very light. What happened here? Why could he lift Jonghyun Oppa as if it's nothing? Wait... His attitude, his strength, his changing voice... Don't tell me...? 

"I have been waiting for this." Kim Woobin's voice was heard again. I was trembling hearing his cold voice, "Let's see how you taste, young man." 

Did I hear it right? Taste? What did he mean? I wanted to shout and ran away, but my legs were just trembling and I felt so weak. No, impossible... It could't be happened. No way that Kim Woobin was one of them. When I saw he breathed heavily as if and fulling the air into his lung and Jonghyun Oppa had stopped struggling, I instantly knew what I fear was true. 

Kim Woobin released his grip and let Jonghyun Oppa unconsciously, I didn't know Oppa was still alive or not, laying on the floor, "What a fine taste! Young man is the best. Young woman is also delicious!" 

Kim Woobin walked slyly towards me when I heard someone yell. Trembling with fear more of them would come, I gathered my courage to turn my head which made me relieve seeing Amber Unnie and Kibum Oppa. My relief suddenly became anxious when I saw Oppa running towards us and shifted into a wolf. No... 

Jinri POV ended 

Looking at the disturbance, Woobin suddenly became serious, especially when the wolf charged into him and had a fight. The two men that were holding Jinri immediately released her and joined Woobin into the fight against the wolf. Jinri quickly ran towards Amber and hugged her. 

"What happened! Why did you get into this? Why did Oppa transform in front of them? What did they do to Jonghyun-ssi?" 

"It seems like they are not human, Unnie." Jinri said, not too sure of herself, "If my guess was correct, that Kim Woobin has drained Jonghyun's Oppa energy. I need to find out Jonghyun Oppa is still alive or not." 

"They are still fighting!" Amber looked at the fighting scene near the place where Jonghyun lied. She wringed seeing the wolf was being thrown and slammed into the floor. The wolf was in the losing side. Jinri on the other hand ran towards Jonghyun to check his condition while trying avoiding them. Amber shook her head and also ran following Jinri. 

Jinri felt relieved knowing that Jonghyun was still alive, only ran out of energy. Just when she was about to stand up, one of Woobin's underling was thrown and crashed unto Jinri. At the same time, the wolf was being hit hard on the head which made it fall. 

Woobin pushed the wolf's head on the floor and smiled in amusement, "Never thought will meet a shape shifter here. A Sigma's energy is the tastiest from all beings. How I am very lucky today." 

Woobin grabbed the wolf's neck tightly made him unable to move. When he was about to move his head closer to its energy, Amber and Jinri felt something bad would happen and needed to do something. Suddenly their body were filled with red light, and Jinri transformed into a tiger while Amber into a cheetah. Both of them dashed towards Woobin and crushed him. Both his underlings quickly ran towards them and charged. 

The wolf caught his breath, shook its head and reverted back into Kibum, "No, they still can't control their power..." 

With that uncontrollable power, both tiger and cheetah easily crushed Woobin and his underlings. Three of them had been hurt and broken. Yet, the tiger and cheetah was still in eager to attack them who were already unable to move and wringed in pain. 

"Stop!" Kibum screamed trying to get the cheetah's and tiger's attention, "Don't let the power consume you! You must control the power! Don't kill them!" 

"They can't be killed that easy. They are not human though." The cheetah stopped in front of them and started to breath out fire from its mouth. When the fire was about to burn three of them, suddenly the body disappeared. They looked around, shocked and furiously. It's impossible three of them still could move. 

They saw Soojung walked slowly with the three wounded men floating behind her. "Who are you??? You are defending them. You are their reinforcement!!" 

"You'd better stop." Soojung said with cold and calm expression, "I don't want to hurt you." 

Kibum felt something different from that girl and shouted, "Jinri-ah, Amber-ah! She's right! She's strong!!" 

Ignoring those words, both of them, still with uncontrollable power, started to charge towards Soojung who was still very calm. They jumped trying to pounce Soojung who was looking straightly at them, FREEZE. The body of the tiger and cheetah suddenly stopped on the air unable to move. Seeing that, Kibum tried to transform himself, but was stopped by Soojung. 

"You know our differences in power." Soojung said still calm, "Don't waste your energy. So, you are half Shape Shifter and Healer, then your sister here must be the same. While your girlfriend is half Shape Shifter and Elemental. I'd never guessed shall encounter three Sigmas here." 

Kibum's eyes widened hearing those words from Soojung, wondering how she could know. Soojung chuckled slyly, "Seems like you have some knowledge about the Sigma, but not much. Ah, those three guys are not Sigmas, they are humans. They are possesed by Ghost Spirit from Ghost Tribe. I can exorcist it and they will not remember today's incident but I need you to heal them first. The pain is unbearable for human." 

Kibum hesitated for a while thinking four of them were one and will ambush him as soon as he healed them. "Promise me to free them once I heal them."

Once again Soojung chuckled slyly, "You thought I was one of them? If I were, three of you would be dead already. Can you make it quick? My barrier won't last any longer. People might be aware what happened here once the barrier wears off." 

Kibum walked towards the unconscious Woobin and his underlings, put his hand on their wound and broken legs and arms. Soon, all the wounds were vanished and their legs and arms had put back into pieces. After that, he stepped backwards let Soojung exorcist them. 

From the body of three of them, a smoke appeared combining into a shape of a beautiful woman. The Ghost Spirit seemed mad and looked straightly at Soojung, "YOU DISTURBED MY MEALS! I NEED ENERGY! YOU ! I TAKE YOURS!!!" 

The Ghost Spirit furiously charged towards Soojung who still looked cold and calm, "Such a low wandered spirit who has lost its master. HOLY LIGHT!" 

Suddenly there's a light from above which shone piercing into the Ghost Spirit, "IMPOSSIBLE... ONLY TRUE SIGMA CAN USE HOLY LIGHT. WHY IS THERE ONE... HERE...? NOOOO!!!" 

Soon afterwards, the Ghost Spirit vanished into thin air, making Kibum and both tiger and cheetah, who were still conscious only unable to move, gasped in awe. Soojung then walked towards tiger and cheetah, but Kibum consciously ran and stood in front of them defending them, made Soojung seem amused. 

"I shan't do anything to you. I haven't decided you are enemies or not, but I'll free you, as I promised." Soojung looked at tiger and cheetah who only rolled their eyes, "I believe both of you have calmed enough to revert yourself." 

FREE! Both tiger and cheetah fell unto the ground roaring. Soon both they reverted themselves back into human. Both were panting hard, losing much energy because of the went wild power. Kibum hugged them feeling relieved. They turned their head, again gasping in awe seeing Soojung was floating. 

"Better you heal that boy there. He lost much energy." Soojung pointed the unconscious Jonghyun, "I've altered his memory only for today's incident and made it as a dream. I'll take care of these three. Both of you girls must be exhausted, go have rest quickly. Mr Kim, assist those two to control their power. Once the humans find out about your power, you will be dead." 

"I shall take my leave. My barrier will wear off in any minute. We shall meet again. Farewell." 

They nodded and Soojung soon flew off with the three guys with incredible speed, leaving them still in awe. Three of them, still exhausted, looked at each other speechless. What really happened here? Who was that girl with such a great power?