Author Note

Running...

So... It's been a super long time since I updated this. It's also been a super long time since I even opened this website. But I had a random thought that lead me back and because I want to do more writing and be more productive with my time I figured I should finish this project before I begin something else. Plus writing fanfics is good practice for writing any other story. 

I've read everyone's comments and I'm so glad you guys even want the rest of the story. But please bear with me. Because it's been years I can't even remember where I wanted this story to go and I can't remember what's already happened. So, in saying that I will be re-reading it and then adding on as I can. 

When I first started writing fanfics I was studying abroad in England and had so much time on my hands because I spent a majority of time in my dorm room. Since coming back so much has happened. I've got a full-time job, I'm back at uni as well trying to get a new qualification for a new dream I have and I got married. Oh, and we're trying to start a family. But I also feel like I waste half my day sitting around doing nothing. I've expressed my desire to write to my husband and he supports me all the way so I'm gonna try and give this thing a try again. I enjoy writing, I enjoy being productive so here's my resolution to 2018. First off, would be to finish this fic, and another one I kind of abandoned. Then after that, write the fics I promised for the rest of the GOT7 members. I'm still a big K-pop fan but with so many other things going on  in my life I haven't been able to keep up with it the way I used to. 

So, to my subscribers and followers and friends. If you will put your trust in me I will do my best to finish this fic and hopefully give you some new stuff to read this year. 

Thank you all again for your support and your patience. I honestly would not have decided to do this if I wasn't still getting comments from you guys. 

Now if you'll excuse me... I'm gonna try to continue this story and hopefully have another update for you all today or tomorrow :) 

Love, 

BaeBul92