Indecisive

It all start with the rumor

"Unnie sorry I forgot to tell you, the other day at the cafe, Chanyeol came to me at the counter when you were still at the table talking to Chen, and guess what? He asked for your number." Naeun came to Bomi one day when both Eunji and Namjoo are not inside their bedroom.

"Chanyeol oppa asked for my number?""

"No, actually he asked it for Chen. He said, I think my friend over there have a crush on Bomi, and he might at getting number from the girl he likes, so would you mind giving me Bomi's number?" Naeun copied every word Chanyeol said to her that day.

"Chen...he likes me?" 

"That's what Chanyeol said, don't know."

"So did you give it to him?"

"Your number? Of course not! I'm not supposed to give your number to others unless you said so, right?"

"Umm...yes?"

"Unnie! Don't tell me you want to give Chanyeol, no it should be Chen, your number?"

"Well, I don't know...but thank you anyway for protecting my number."

"Unnie, are you a bit dissapointed?"

"Me? Why...why should I be...No, I'm not."

"Good...then you shouldn't be too excited when I tell you that I was just joking with you, haha. I actually did gave him your number...chanyeol seemed very sincere."

Bomi didn't know what she should feel right now, on one hand she's happy because Chen got his number, but on the other hand, she checked her phone, no unread text, no missed phone calls...she starts to wonder, if Chen really got her number, it's been a few days since their encounter at the cafe, why hasn't he text or even, call her?

Guess Chanyeol oppa was wrong....He doesn't ikes me, that's why he's not doing anything...

 

"Hi this is Jongdae, I hope you're not mad at Naeun for giving Chanyeol your number. How have you been lately?"

Chen shooked his head, too lame...He deleted the words with backspace, again.

This has been going on for like a hundred time these days, Chen will write a text, frowned, and deleted it. He still hasn't think of the perfect content to sent to Bomi, cause he got the number from Chanyeol, he didn't know how to start.

"Hey you know I've been watching you for the past 20 minutes and you were doing the exact same thing, what's there on your phone that makes you frowned in such a pattern?" D.O looked at Chen with his big and round eyes beside him, they were taking a rest in the sofa outside the recording room.

"Ah what? My phone? Oh, it's nothing to be worried about."

D.O raised an eyebrow. "You don't look nothing to me, seriously just tell me...please?"

"Hmm...Hey let's play a game, say that there's this girl you have just met for twice...well, I mean in person, didn't have much time to talk, and recently you just got her number, from your friend...what would you write in your first text to her?"

"How come this sounds like personal experience?"

"No no no, it's my friend and he was asking for my advice."

"Is that so..." D.O will be too stupid if he believed in Chen words, but he'll just ignored it and pretend this is really Chen's friend who have this problem, just for now.

"So...?"

"I might tell her about the food I make today."

"What? Out of no where? That's weird."

"Cause that is the thing I'm most confident of! What I mean is, just text whatever that makes you comfortable, and the girl will feel the same."

"Ok...that really help." D.O can tell from Chen's expression, his advice didn't help at all.

"Hey guys let's start again." Producer hyung called from the inside.

Well...Guess today is just not the day to sent a text, again...

Chen put down his phone as he walked into the room with D.O.