Got her number

It all start with the rumor

Chen and Chanyeol gathered today to go to Baekhyun's musical, it's good that they finally find time to go for his second to last performance, their schedule had just been too busy lately.

Jongdae knew he'll definitely be doing a musical too soon, so he was actually going to do some beforehand learning, and of course to cheer for his beloved friend. Chanyeol by the other hand, he just came because baekhyun told him to, and well, the beagle line has to stay together, right?

After a little practice at the SM building, they decided to walk to cube studio cafe and have some coffee before manager hyung come pick them up. So inconvenient to not have a driver license...Chen kind of blamed chanyeol for not joining kyunsoo, jongin and sehun a while ago on the driving lessons.

The two walked into the cafe and found themselves two seats in the corner, is good that there aren't too much people here right now, it's just not that comfortable when fans stare at you while you're eating.

 

Bomi and Naeun was at cube entertainment this afternoon, after they finished they came down to the cafe, ready for a takeout coffee before heading back to A cube.

Bomi didn't noticed Chen and Chanyeol were there when they entered, Naeun was the one who saw them first.

"Unnie, isn't that Chanyeol and Chen oppa?"

Naeun pointed to the table where Chanyeol and Chen were sitting.

Bomi turned around and saw a happy Chanyeol waving and smiling with his teeth showed, with a rather shy Chen sitting beside him.

"Should we go and say hi...to Jongdae oppa?" Naeun asked while grinning.

"Naeun-ah!!" Bomi gave her a look."And yes, let's go say hi."

They slowly approached to Chanyeol and Chen's table, chanyeol was still smiling while chen couldn't take his eyes away from bomi.

The other day when he saw bomi at the salon she had her makeup on, and now she don't. Chen think she looks even cuter without it.

"Anyong haseyo." Four of them all greeted each other.

"And here I see you again, jongdae oppa. Why are you here?" Bomi looked at Chen with a sparkling eyes.

Chanyeol eyes widen by hearing what bomi said, he looked at Chen with surprise and couldn't help but laugh at Chen's blushing face, which only he can tell by now because of the light.

"Hi again bomi." Chen hit chanyeol hard under the table, telling him to stop laughing. "We just came by to have a drink and are waiting for our manager."

"Hey unnie why don't I go buy the coffee while you stayed here and chat more with them? Iced americano for you, right? If you'll excuse me." Naeun made a quick nod to the boys before heading to the counter.

"So...Apink comes here often?" Chanyeol asked before bomi was going to start the conversation.

"Just sometimes, which is really good to see you here now Chanyeol ssi."

"Ahh please just called me oppa like you called jongdae." Chanyeol teased bomi, and her face blushed too.

"Park Chanyeol!" Chen sounds so like Bomi when she scolded at Naeun.

"Hey I have to go to the restroom, sorry but you guys go on." Chanyeol left the table before Chen could even stop him.

"Chanyeol oppa is really energetic!" Bomi smiled looking at the runaway Chanyeol. "Just like me haha."

"Yes, he's always our mood maker."

"Oh by the way oppa, I listened to your song, it's really good."

"The ost? You did? Haha thankyou." Chen smiled with all his heart. "And I didn't get the chance to tell you but I listened to My Darling too, I...I really like your voice in the song, and your rap? Jiang!" Chen gave bomi a thumbs-up.

"You like it? I'm so pleased!" Bomi smiled like a child, looking really grateful.

"Umm Bomi-ah, I was going to ask the other day..."

"Unnie, I got the coffee! We better go! Manager oppa is waiting." Naeun showed up beside the table with two cups in her hand.

"Oh really? Ok then bye oppa! Good to see you again! Say bye for us to Chanyeol oppa too."

Before Chen could even say goodbye, Bomi and Naeun were already no where to be seen in the cafe.

Really? Again? Why in the earth does everyone have to show up right when I'm going to ask her for her phone number!!!!

 

After Bomi and Naeun went out, Chanyeol came back and put both his hands on Chen's shoulder.

"How you and Bomi become so close to each other?"

"We just accidently met at a salon the other day and have a small chat, we're not really that close yet."

"So do you have a cursh on her? Don't say no cause I saw your face."

"Yeah Whatever."

"And did you get her number? You know I wasn't really going to the restroom back then right?"

"No, I didn't..."

"What? Say that again? You didn't asked for her number? Seriosly Kim Jong Dae?" Chanyeol gave him an unbelievable look.

"Well I didn't have the chance since Naeun was back! Nowadays they sure make coffee fast huh?" Chen murmured to himself, feeling awful.

"But...guess that's just what friends are for, you should buy me a dinner later."

"Wait, why?" Chen looked confused.

"Cause I just got Bomi's number from Naeun, just for you buddy! You're very welcome."