Angel's smile

It all start with the rumor

-Inside Apink's car"

Bomi was listening to her music, humming at the same time.

"보고 싶은 나의 사랑(My love, I miss you)

 운명 이죠 피할수도 없죠(It's destiny, you can't avoid it)

 Everyday I'm so lucky

 숨겨왔던 내 맘을 고백 할래 너를 사랑해 ~(I want to confess my hidden heart, I love you)"

"I haven't heard this song before, who sang it?" asked eunji beside bomi.

'It's jongdae op...."

"Who? What did you just say??" Namjoo turned around and gave bomi a suspicious look.

"ehh I said chen, exo chen." Bomi quickly answered, realizing the mistake she had made.

'It's an OST for the new drama It's ok, It's love, and this song is called The Best of Luck " Bomi made a further explanation, thinking that the member might not know cause the song just came out today.

"The song is good but unnie, did I just heard you called him...?" Namjoo still didn't forget about what she had heard.

"I think what she said was.....jongdae oppa? keke" Naeun joined namjoo too on the teasing team.

"Yah you two don't make such a big deal out of it....Yes I did said jongdae oppa, jong-dae op-pa!"

"You know him?" Eunji didn't seemed to be as excited as the two, but still felt quite curious about it.

"Not long ago, I bumped into him at a salon and we had our first chat."

"That was all?" Namjoo showed a quite disappointed face.

"Why do you think there is more?"

"Well, by the fact that you're calling him by his real name, and you're enjoying his song so much..."

"Unnie, do you guys text each other everyday?" Hayoung asked with an innocent look on her face.

"What? No! We don't have each other's number...come on guys, I just listen to it cause it's a nice song and all we had was a little chat that meant nothing...and about his real name..."

"Ok ok we got it." Eunji said while giving bomi a meaningful smile. "He is just a normal oppa to you, right?"

"I....think so." Bomi wasn't sure why she hesitate for a bit.

"Yeah right I forget our bomi unnie is not interested in boys." Namjoo said before focusing on her phone again.

Bomi gazed out the window, the sky is pretty clear tonight, it would be nice to take a walk along the Hangang river, maybe with a boy beside?

And bomi thought she heard him asking about her phone number the other day, right before the designer unnie came in...Wait, was he really going to? 

She then remembered what she had saw yesterday when doing some random research on the internet, she wasn't really thinking when she typed "Chen's ideal type" into the column.

"Woman like a noona, who can take care of him." is all she remembered.

Everyone knows I'm childish. Bomi pursed her lips without noticing it. I definitely aren't his ideal type.

Guess I was thinking too much, he wasn't going to ask for my number...After all we kind of just met...

Bomi sighed, she felt so tired by these strange feelings that occupied her mind right now, she don't normally have much thoughts about boys.

She closed her eyes and decided to think no more, at least not for now.

 

 

But what bomi didn't know is that Chen's ideal type is also a girl with pretty eyes and smile.

And Yoon bomi looks like an angel when she smiles.