More than a friend

It all start with the rumor

Chen and bomi had got closer after the birthday event, Chen no longer feels shy or thinks too much before contacting her, they can even now tease and make jokes of each other.

Sometimes they will talk on the phone before bomi goes to bed, and Eunji was quite surprised to hear bomi talking to a boy late at night since her close friends are always girls.

But bomi said Jongdae is just a friend who happened to be really talkative and nice, and Eunji believe so too cause she only hear some really random stuff in their conversation, no romance at all.

Bomi may have a little feeling for Chen, well maybe more than just a little? But right now she thinks it's better to stay just friends, for they are both really busy and, as she said before, she doesn't wants to mess up with exo's fans.

Chen on the other hand, although he acts like a normal friend toward bomi, he wants their relationship to be a little bit more than just a friend.

He learned a lot about bomi within their chatting, and watched every episode of Apink's showtime to only fall more for the dorky girl. She doesn't pretend to be someone she is not in front of the camera, she doesn't mind to make fun of herself in order to make others happy, the atmosphere goes up whenever she is around, and despite how crazy she might seems, she actually have a big and kind heart that cares for the others.

Bomi is actually the kind of girlfriend he's been looking for.

And now almost every exo member know about his crush for her, thanks to Chanyeol who wasn't thinking because he was too tired and accidently asked him how did the birthday gift for bomi turns out during a usual celebrating gather after the concert.

"Wow" and "fighting" was what he heard from most of s, he can also see Suho and D.O made an understanding face of "ahh so that misterious girl who made you so different was bomi" after Chanyeol said it out. But there were still some who couldn't stop teasing him, like for instant Baekhyun and Sehun, Sehun even got so dissapointed with the fact that he didn't just ask bomi to be his girlfriend after he sang the song to her.

But inspite all that and to his relief, every member likes bomi, even think the two of them matches each other very much. He wonders whether the other Apink members thinks the same about him too, well if only bomi have told them about him.

He does knows how hard it will be if they really get into a relationship when they are both in the kpop industry, and with both their team in such a shining position right now. Being just friend is not bad but he wants to say proudly to others that Yoon Bomi is his girlfriend, that you better back off if you have any different thoughts toward her. He wants to go on a date with her, maybe to a horror movie that he knows bomi loves, hold her hands in the dark and even kiss her when he is sure no one else is watching, or maybe just secretly date in a car like many other celebreties' couples will be fine too.

But the biggest obstacle now is, he doesn't know when and where to ask, he can kind of tell from their phone conversation that bomi is ok of just being friends, and it really wouldn't be cool if he confesses in the phone. Maybe Sehun was right, he should have hold on to that opportunity when he finished singing the birthday song to her, but instead he thought it was not polite to ask a girl to be his girlfriend on her birthday.

Talking about birthday, Chen knew his birthday is coming soon too in less than a month, and it doesn't have to be then can he think of what one of his wishes is -- He wants Yoon Bomi to be his girlfriend.

If only god can hear his thoughts right now.