What am I thinking

It all start with the rumor

-Meanwhile in apink's dormitory-

"OMG Bomi unnie!!!!!!" Hayoung rushed out of her bedroom with her ipad in her hand, into the living room where Bomi, Chorong and Namjoo were sitting, watching the tv together on the sofa. Eunji was not home due to her filming of Trot lovers .

Naeun followed Hayoung out, giggling while taking a seat beside bomi.

"What is this all about?" Bomi raised an eyebrow and look at the magnae who is the only one standing now.

"Unnie...is what all is about." Naeun teased bomi by placing both her palm on bomi's cheeks.

"Yah, don't." Bomi took naeun hands away while still looking suspiciously at Hayoung. 

"Rumors say that unnie and Kai ssi, are dating." Hayoung check her ipad again before spilling it out.

"What? Kai? Exo's Kai?" Chorong made a high pitch sound out of astonishment.

"Kai? With bomi unnie? That's hilarious! It will be much more reasonable if naeun got paired with him" Namjoo also said it in disbelief.

"That's what I said to Naeun unnie too." Hayoung nod and sat beside namjoo. "Maybe it all came out because of the pic in weekly idol?"

"Bbom ah, I thought you are not familiar with exo, but why is there always rumors about you and them? Who were you paired with last time?"

"Chen." Namjoo answerd chorong question without hesitation.

"I don't know...You know I don't easily get too close with boys, and I really don't want to get involved with exo either. They are untoucable." Thinking about how some of the fans react to their idol's scandals, the idea of dating exo's member is just no no no to Bomi.

"But let's say if, don't worry it's just only if, you have to pick one to be your boyfriend, who will it be? Chen or Kai?"

"I'm not going to answer this." Bomi shook her head.

"Come on, just for fun! I'll pick Kai." said naeun.

"Kai doesn't seems to talk much, I'll pick Chen." this time is namjoo.

"You guys serious? " Bomi looked at the two who blinked their eyes like a puppy, waiting for her to answer.

"Well then, my choice will be....rong unnie, I love you forever!" Bomi answered playfully and rest her head on chorong's shoulder.

"But I don't love you." Chorong laughed, patting this cutie's head.

 

Later on when everyone is asleep, bomi lied on her bed, thinking about the question namjoo asked earlier. 

Kai is a really good dancer and he looks really handsome when dancing but...he seems so cold to girls, no, not my type.

Chen on the other hand, although I don't know him too well but, he seems nice, and talkative...not to mention he has such a touching voice when singing, it will be really nice if he can sing a song just for me...

 

Bomi suddenly realized she was being stupid to even think about this, she covered her head with the blanket as if someone might actually see her blushing face.

"What am I thinking....?"