Oppa

It all start with the rumor

-At a beauty salon-

"I'll pick you up in 2 hours."

Bomi get out of the manger's car and went into the salon to get her hair and makeup done for weekly idol filming.

It always feel rather lonely and bored without the others, bomi can't really just sit still and stop talking while having her hair set.

"Bomi-ah would you mind going into that room and wait for a sec untill I call you? Sorry but I have to finish this customer first." said bomi's usual hair designer when she saw bomi walked in, while twisting her neck to point to the VIP room in the back, with one hand on a girl's hair and one hand still holding a straightener.

"Don't worry noona, take your time." Bomi walked toward the room her designer had pointed out.

As bomi step in, she immediately noticed that there is someone already sitting on one of the chair.

The man on the seat turned his head around and spotted bomi too, their eyes met each other and everything seemed to froze for a few seconds.

"Anyong-haseyo." Chen quickly jumped from his seat and make an awkard bow to bomi.

Chen hadn't thought he'll encountered bomi like this, actually he didn't even think he'll ever meet her alone anywhere.

The only time they met in person was during the filming of WGM last year, well with all exo and apink members, and tons of staff ofcourse. That should be the closest distance between them, but during that time they didn't get the chance to talk, and to tell the truth he had no special thought about bomi back then also. That was before the rumor came out.

After that when Chen started to do some research on bomi who "said to be dating him" (he did it secretly so none of whould saw), and found out excatly how dorky and charming this girl is, sadly exo and apink only met on music awards, and he always tried to avoid looking at her for no reasons.

Chen was here at the salon for his high school mate Park kyung woo, who told him a month ago that he was working here, and said chen should visit him whenever he had free time. He arrived not long ago and was told to wait in the room cause his friend still needs another 30 minutes to come.

"Ni hao, wo shih pu mei."(This is "Hello, I'm Bomi" in Madarin.)

I know people mistake me of a chinese cause my name but...she must be kidding right? Does she really know nothing about me?

"You....you don't really think I'm Chinese just because I'm in Exo-M right?"

Bomi smiled, so naughty yet so sweat, Chen almost blushed seeing it.

"Ofcouse not, I'm just trying to be funny. I know you're korean, kim-jong-dae, isn't?"

She knows my name!! OMG she actually knows my real name!!

"Yes, I'm kim-jong-dae." Feeling relief. "And you must be yoon-bo-mi from Gyeonggi-do."

"How do you know that?"

"Well...I'm from Gyeonggi-do too, from Siheung."

"Oh really? I'm from Suwon. Ha, we're Gyeonggi line then, so nice to meet you, jongdae ssi."

Their conversation seemed to start out well, and surprisingly they feel rather comfortable around each other. 

"Should we speak informal to each other? It would be nice if you can... just call me oppa."

What did I just say?? Kim jong dae you pabo ya! She must think it's strange cause this is the first time we talk...

Chen seemed to be worrying too much, cause bomi gave him a smile, this time with a bit more feminine in it.

 

"Ne, Oppa."

And chen couldn't help but smiled shyly, blushing at the same time.

2eTj9qP.jpg

 

  •