She is very lucky

It all start with the rumor

-Exo's dormitory-

Chen didn't got bomi's phone number when they met the other day in the salon, if he can just asked a bit earlier, he would not be lying on his bed, listening to BnN "My Darling", and feeling so gloomy right now.

Few days before in the salon:

"Oppa what are you doing here? I don't know exo come to this salon too?"

After noticed the blusing face of chen, bomi quickly changed the subject before everything get awkard.

"No we don't, I'm actually here for my high school friend, he is currently working here, and I thought cause I have some leisure time now I should make a visit."

"You guys kept in touch this whole time?"

"I actually lost contact of him after I debut and after he went to the army, I found him again thanks to younha noona, he called after I publicly searched for him on the radio."

"Younha's starry night? Daebak, that is so sweet. I miss my old friend too!"

"You've been quite busy lately?"

"Yes, we're preparing for Japan's debut and there is some other show that need to be filmed too...But I think you must be busy too, isn't exo doing a world concert tour right now?"

"Indeed we are, we've been flying around lately(laugh)."

"Fighting, oppa!" Bomi did a fighting gesture, giving a smile that showed her teeth.

Chen really felt like melting whenever he sees bomi's smile, and it's pretty obvious that this had nothing to do with the heat out there.

"Bomi, can I have your phone..."

"Bomi-ah I'm done, come." Bomi's hair designer step into the room and called out." and Chen ssi, sorry for the wait but I think Kyung woo is almost here."

"Not at all." Chen replied.

"Jongdae oppa, it's really nice talking to you, we'll see each other soon right? Bye!" She turned to chen and smiled before getting off the chair and quickly followed the designer out the room.

Chen sighed again thinking about what had happened that day, eyes staring the ceiling without noticing that suho had approached.

"Jongdae-ah!" Suho took chen's earphone off and shouted.

"Oh you scared me! Why are you sneaking around?"

"I'm not actually, you are too concentrate in whatever it is in your mind, so you didn't noticed me. Hey what's up with you?"

Chen looked into the leader's eyes, is like suho can sense everything, even if you don't say it out, his eyes can still look through you.

"Hyung, I think I had a really good chance of asking a girl for her number, but I miss it...and I might not have this opportunity again." 

Suho widened his eyes, a bit shocked by chen's sudden confession, but immediately soften his expression and sat on chen's bed.

"This girl...you like her?"

"Well I ...think she is really cute, very sweet and looks happy, you know that she always have a smile on her face."

"How whould I know if you didn't even tell me her name(laugh)."

Still thinking it would be too early yet to tell the leader the girl he secretly have a crush on is bomi, chen decided to ingnored the name part.

"I just want to know more about her, to be friend with her first, before I go further."

"Our jongdae-ah looks so handsome right now." Suho teased while touching chen's hair.

"Hyung!"

"Anyway, maybe saying this is still too early but jongdae-ah, just be careful ok?"

Even if the leader didn't say, chen knew suho is talking about baekhyun.

"I will." Chen gave suho a reliable smile, and suho gave him a pat on the shoulder before standing up.

"Don't worry jongdae-ah, you'll get the chance again. And..."

"She is very lucky."