Birthday present

It all start with the rumor

Jongdae and Bomi had finally started texting each other, but their relationship hasn't make a lot of progress, mostly because they are both too busy. They replied to each other in an average of 3 hours per text, and sometimes Jongdae will even have to wait until the next day.

Jongdae thought it was hard to really start any deeper conversation with bomi using text, so he tried to call her at night twice, but she didn't answer. He'll then received a text about one hour later from bomi, telling him she was sorry but she's still in a schedule and what's up?

So then he stop calling her, feeling frustrated. How could they get closer, if they didn't have the chance to know each other better? He might have know quite a lot about bomi, with the help of Apink news and Google, but bomi doesn't seemed to know too much about him right? She couldn't have do research about Jongdae like him too, although he really hope she does.

Jongdae couldn't think of a more important time then now to at least be friend with bomi, because he knew Bomi's birthday is coming, and he's planing on giving her a present.

What exactly should he give to the girl he might have a crush on? Should it be something special that she might found out about his feeling? Or should it just be something normal that you'll give to a friend?

But either way, it won't work if the two of them remain their relationship like this...Jongdae think bomi will definitely think it's weird if he, the man she just met for a few times, have a few talk and sent a few text with, give her a birthday present out of nowhere.

Jongdae even started to wonder whether Bomi's male idol friends, like BtoB's leader Eunkwang(why is he so close to bomi?), Ilhoon her co-workers in weekly idol(He's so lucky he can see bomi every week) and even the well known F.T.Island Minhwan who had publicly revealed his ideal type as bomi(Do they know each other yet?), gave bomi present on her birthday before and how did she react about it?

 

Jongdae decided to ask his sunbae SJ Kyuhyun for advice when he met him in the company one day. Kyuhyun gave Jongdae many tips on singing before, maybe he'll have ideas about a girl's birthday present, after all he did date a few female idols before, he must have something to share.

"Hyung, there is this girl that I kind of have interest in, and her birthday is coming but I have no thoughts on what to give her as a present, can you give me some advice?"

"Who is this girl?" Kyuhyun was curious.

"Emmm...hyung, doesn't matter who she is..."

"You know that I won't gave you any advice if you don't tell me about her right? And besides, I can do some digging on which female idol's birthday is coming, pretty sure I'll guess the right person anyway."

"Ok ok...it's Yoon Bomi." Jongdae's face blushed when he spoke of her name.

"Ah...the pitcher! Did you see how good she was?" Kyuhyun saw Bomi's opening pitch on the news too, he didn't know a girl like her can have such arm power.

Jongdae smiled, feeling proud.

"Now back to birthday present...you know it's hard to give girls what they need because they'll buy it by themselves and you might pick the wrong thing too, pretty risky."

"So...?"

"That's why my ex girlfriends were always pleased when I gave them something that are made by myself, something that showed I've been preparing, something that shows how much I cared about them."

"Will the girl be pleased even when right now she's not your girlfriend?"

"Yes, I think all girls get touched by this."

"Thanks hyung, good that I came to you. And keep this a secret for me will you?"

"Of course. Jongdae-ah fighting! I think you two will be good together, both outside and inside."

And Jongdae suddenly have a great idea about bomi's birthday present, but he'll have to ask a little help from Chanyeol. He knew Chanyeol is the kind of person that wouldn't say no to his friend, and he did helped him with her number once, he won't refused to take a part in her birthday present again right?