Happy Birthday!!!

It all start with the rumor

Jongdae smiled, a bit shyly when bomi looked surprised by his appearance.

He cleared his throat, and pretend he is now in a concert.

"And now, the song is for the birthday girl, Yoon Bomi. Happy Birthday Bomi-ah."

Bomi blushed, because she had actually thought about this kind of scene in her mind before.

She would be in the audience looking at her boyfriend who is now performing on stage, and suddenly she'll hear her name, it's her boyfriend who is calling her with the mic. Thousands of fans will scream when she walks on stage, and she don't know for sure why her boyfriend suddenly wants to show her to all his fans. Then she'll see her boyfriend bend down on one knee, and said that one sentence that every girl, including herself, longs to hear.

"Will you marry me?"

Bomi came back to reality when Jongdae's beautiful voice touched her heart.

"Hello Bomi, wuli Bomi

 cover your eyes, cause I have a surprise

 It's your birthday, so make it your day

 Make a wish and I'll let it accomplish

 This song I made is for you to celebrate

 

 Pretty Bomi, goddess Bomi

 Take me as your present and I can be your nourishment

 If you wanna dance, my skills have enhance

 If you wanna eat, I can always bake you sweets

 Today it's your birthday, let your happiness forever stay."

 

Jongdae tended to look bomi right into the eyes when singing, but felt rather embarrassing and shut it tight instead during the second part, he couldn't even lift his head up after the song.

He had really tried his best to let the lyrics rhyme, but maybe this was just too childish and not cool at all?

There was no sound for a few seconds, and Jongdae thought that she had left because it was so boring. He opened his eyes out of curiosity and was glad to see she was still standing there, he took a look at bomi nervously.

To his surprise, she was smiling warmly, not sarcastic at all.

"Bomi?”

"Oppa…Did you make this?"

"Chanyeol helped, but don't forget you're the original composer."

"I have to say, wow! I'm really touched! Never thought someone will really take this song seriously, and even recomposed it..."

"Bomi-ah, you're really talented, and I say this with all my heart."

"Thank you…And the lyrics, they're nice too.”

"You don't think it's lame?"

"Not at all... your voice made it even better! Oppa, thank you, I really appreciate it. Wow again!"

"I'm relieved! You can't imagine how worried I was, scared that you won’t like this present I prepared.”

"You worried too much, I’ll be too stupid if I don’t fall for you when you sing for me.”

Did I just say I fall for him?

Did she just said she falls for me?

 

"Omo I forget something!"

"What is it?"

"I was too surprised back then that I forget to record your singing...What should I do if I want to listen to the song again?"

"To this one and only birthday song for bomi? I'm very sorry, but good things only come once. "

"Oppa really? Come on it's my birthday...”

"Too bad you lost the chance.”

"Oppa!! But…I still got a wish, don’t I? And you said you'll let it accomplish."

"How can you remember that? It’s just the lyrics…"

"Cause I like it. And guess what? My wish is...”

"Oh I almost forgot I bought a cake too, let’s have the cake first before it gets bad! Noona!” Jongdae said as he walks out of the VIP room calling for bomi's desinger.

"Don't try to avoid singing it again oppa-ah, I'll eventually make you do so hehe.”Bomi smiled as she followed him out.

But actually Bomi doesn't have to waste her wish on letting Jongdae sing again, he was just joking around with her. He will of course sing any song for her, as long as she wants him to.

As long as he can see her smile.