Chapter 9

One & Only You

*CHAPTER 9

They both didn't know what had happened. How the situation had happened. It was hard to explain, since Luhan had just kissed Jessica.

Luhan actually liked Jessica. Jessica had once told him he was known as an "Ice Princess," due to her quietness. She never did really talk much and yes she got good grades on her semester tests. It was weird, how Jessica had treated him was different, Luhan thought.

"I have to leave now, I am sorry, I will try contacting you as soon as possible." Jessica left quickly, after recieving a call from her father.

It turned out that Jessica didn't tell Luhan about herself and her family's business. Actually, her family was very rich. They owned the popular entertainment company, "M2S Entertainment."
Many bands originated from the company was the nations' favorites. They were all popular. Jessica was a trainee for now, her dad wanted her to become a singer. So, she was supposed to leave for the company building, to meet other trainees to practice.

Jessica had amazing singing skills, although she wasn't that good at dancing, she was also pretty.

Jessica hadn't told Luhan that since, she thought Luhan might leave her.

~THE NEXT DAY

Luhan walked out from his apartment, he saw a posted pasted on the neighborhood's wall.

"M2S AUDITION

Come to the M2S Official Building, on July 20th, 4 PM. We will be testing your singing skills, or your dancing skills. You might be in a duet, group, or solo."
 

Below, they gave their contact number and email. Luhan really wanted to audition, since he liked singing. He had once auditioned in China to debut as a solo singer. Unfortunately, he failed.
 

He was looking forward to July 20th. It was 17th today. 3 more days to go, 3 more days to practice. He went back home immideately. He sat down and took out his cellphone and his earphones that Sehun had given him. Luhan missed him, a lot.

He listened to IU's Good Day, since most of IU's songs contained high pitches. IU was popular, and Luhan liked her, once. Now, he likes Jessica more.

"I'm in my dreams ~ ~ ~" Luhan went up to 8 octaves, "Wow, that was a hard one."

Luhan did the exercising with the throats, "Bru-bru-bru-bru-" he made those sounds and more, so that his throat would be used to it. Jessica called him afterwards, it seemed that they liked each other, and the reason Jessica called was she invited Luhan on a date. Luhan accepted immideately.

"Omo, was I too obvious?" He put his hads on his cheeks, looking like a young girl.

The date was that night, at about 6 PM. Luhan prepared himself.

He picked out a fine, well suit, and he changed his hairstyle.

"I have to look manly," Luhan said, unsatisfied. He changed his hair to another way, finally being satisfied with his preparation.

Luhan checked the time, to see what time it was.

The time wasn't early, nor late. He just had to get a cab then leave for the restaurant. He told the driver the name of the restaurant. He took out his phone again, to just see now that Sehun had messaged him.

"Come back home, hyung."

"I need you, hyung."

"You want to see me cry?"

"Hyung, please reply my messages!"

Luhan put down the phone, stressed. Of course Luhan didn't want to see Sehun cry, he loved him but he can't go back to the house, he thought. His father wouldn't accept it. He would make Luhan leave again.

After a few minutes, he arrived at the restaurant. To see Jessica already sitting there, he thought he was late. He rushed in and sat down.

"Hi, so I needed to tell you something," Luhan started.

"Okay, go ahead, I need to tell you something, too."

"I like you, Jessica, do you?" Luhan's heart thumped. He was nervous, since it was his first time proposing to someone else.

"I do, I liked you from the start." Jessica leaned in and kissed Luhan's forehead.

It was reality, not a dream.

"Oh, and by the way, I am actually auditioning for a company, its M2S!"

"Really!?" Jessica was shocked.

"Oppa, listen to me. Don't get angry or upset, okay? Please...Actually, I am M2S founder's daughter. I remember meeting you at a motel, and it was because I came there to find a person, actually. And, we liked each other so we are now in a relationship, okay? Please, don't get mad." Jessica pouted.

Although Luhan was shocked, he liked Jessica so much that he was able to forgive her for not telling him, it was okay.

"Jessica, I like you even more now. You tried to blend in with me. Although you are a rich person and I am not, I am grateful. Your first step was to try and get friendly with me, you tried to help me and more. It was great, really. To see a rich, unspoiled person to actually try to get close to me, I am really happy. I am happy since you chose me instead of other boys. I like you more. I like you a lot. You chose an average type of man, instead of all those rich and manly guys out there. I love you, Sica."

Luhan hugged Jessica. He wasn't upset, not even a single bit. Instead, he was proud. Proud that a girl like Jessica chose him. It was him.

The day ended shortly, maybe because the time was passing by while they were finding happiness. Jessica had to leave and Luhan, too.

-July 20th

The day had finally arrived. There were many people auditioning, maybe about a hundred. Luhan had to wait in line for a long time, there were about 60 in front of them. Finally, his turn arrived after he had waited 3 hours, just standing there, completely looking like an idiot, not knowing what to do.

Luhan grabbed the mic.

"Hi, I am Luhan, from China. I was able to learn Korean quickly, and my dream was to become a singer. After my life had somehow experienced up and downs like riding a roller coaster, I finally got the chance to show my skills. Now, I have chosen a song by Kim Hwang Soo, its Love is Here. I hope you will like it, I really wish." He ended his speech, and the beats started.

"Love is Here" was being played now. Luhan sang the song beautifully. Later, his song ended. He bowed down politely to the judges, "Thank you."

He left the stage, gasping for air. He was actually nervous and he tried not to show that on the stage. Jessica was in the audience's section, and Luhan thought it might be a good idea to go to t Jessica.

"Oppa, you did great! Your skills were daebak! I am sure that you will be accepted!" Jessica winked.

"Hehee, thank you!" Luhan laughed.

"Did you know only 2 out of the 100 will be accepted? The chosen people will go by the name FAB2!! Fortunately, the judges are only accepting males for this audition and I don't have to worry about you being stuck with another girl!" Jessica smirked.

"Really!? FAB2? Wow!! SO its a duet!!" Luhan said, hoping that he will get picked.

That night, Luhan prayed and wished that he would get picked and prove his father that he wasn't the type of "the low class" people. With Jessica by his side, he could fight back now. He had courage now.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: THANKS FOR READING, I MADE THIS EXTRA LONG, I AM PREPARING TO END THIS ON CHAP 10, THANK YOU! =D