Chapter 6

One & Only You

One & Only You

Chapter: 6

The words that were written on the paper were unbelievable. It was shocking, in fact so shocking that even Mr.Oh was about to faint.

WORDS THAT WERE WRITTEN ON THE PAPER:

Name: Xi Luhan

D.O.B: April 20, 1990.

Career: (Unannounced) Dropped at orphanage.

Just by reading untill there, Mr.Oh was sure. Sure that Luhan was his son.

[THE STORY OF LUHAN]

Mr.Oh was a korean but his wife was chinese. They married, and later had a baby and he was Luhan.

Years later, they divorced, and the wife took Luhan and stayed in China while Mr.Oh went back to Korea. The wife got poor after the divorce. She was afraid she couldn't feed and make her son learn more so she dropped him off at an orphanage. The reason Luhan didn't remember was because he was still young.

In Korea, Mr.Oh met another woman. They married so the whole point here is that he had two wives. With his second wife, Sehun was the son.

Since, Luhan came back and accidentally met Sehun, it was also weird for them, how Luhan saw that his and Sehun's eyes were alike.

[END OF STORY]

Mr.Oh had gone crazy.

"Is it just me or that they had really met? Why am I so sure that he IS Luhan? I haven't even asked the boy's name yet."

*Sehun's home

Luhan and Sehun were together in the library room. As they searched for books, coincidentally, Sehun found a child book. It was rare in the library of Sehun and his father's since Sehun was not young, he was 12 when the house was in the midst of being built. And when the whole building was finished, Sehun wasn't young anymore to read "BABY BOOKS." So, when Sehun picked up the book, he opened it, seeing the owner's name.

OWNER's NAME: LUHAN HYUNG AND SEHUNNIE <3 <3 <3

Sehun showed it to Sehun, as Luhan gasped.

"Oh my gee, this isn't real, is it?"
 

Luhan flipped more pages, seeing a paper stuck between the pages. Again, it was a poem written on the paper.

It was from Sehun to Luhan, again.

How blessed I am,

How fortunate I have been.

That you're my brother

And also my friend!

It was unbelievable. Even though literally, they aren't really brothers but "stepbrothers," they loved each other even when they were young.

It seemed that Sehun's dad had put the book in the library. They hadn't met in real life when they were young, just to tell that they mailed each other and called through the telephone at least once a week. Sehun knew luhan's orphanage phone number, which his father had told him once. But, Mr.Oh didn't let Sehun call Luhan, so, Sehun always had to call Luhan secretly.

Sehun and Luhan hugged each other, how amazed they would be.

As both tears dropped, the memories of Luhan were starting to fit each other just like how the puzzle pieces fit into each other.

"You are my ONE AND ONLY, Sehun, no one can replace you..."
"You, too, Luhan is my one and only."

They both smiled. :)

 

VOTE FOR THE POLL:

AUTHOR's NOTE: Super thanks for reading everyone! Kamsahabnida ~~~ ^^ Oh, for repost or translating in to your own native language, please give credits AND link back to this source, thx again! :D
~ Eun Hwa