Chapter 10 (FINAL EPISODE)

One & Only You

 

*CHAPTER 10 [FINAL EPISODE!]

The next day, they would announce the two winners of the audition! Luhan was nervous and excited at the same time. He was also scared that he would lose after Jessica was there, supporting him untill the end. Jessica was like an energy pill to him. He had everything. He had courage and the strength. And, the source was from Jessica. Jessica was important to him, so was Luhan important to Jessica.

In a few hours, they would announce the winners. The contestants had to be there by 3 PM, standing on the stage.

-July 21, 3 PM.

It was time. The magnificent time had arrived. The time to announce the winners. Luhan's heart was beating so fast, he even wondered if he was abnormal. The judges were holding  their boards. On the boards would be written the 2 winners' name. On the big screen behind them, were the countdown numbers.

As the audience shouted 3, 2, 1, the two judges flipped the board revealing the names.

The first board read "Luhan!"

Luhan jumped up and down, squealing like a little girl. Jessica shouted and clapped the loudest. She was happy. Jessica was also a trainee and so was Luhan. They could meet everyday now.

Meanwhile, the other board revealed, "Oh Sehun." Luhan's jaws dropped, wondering if it was his brother or it was another person with the same name.

"Was it even possible?!" Luhan thought. Sehun came up front, and stood beside Luhan as the other contestants left the stage sadly.

"Sir, can you excuse us a moment?" Luhan told the judges. He pulled Sehun offstage.

"What are you doing here?"

"I am here to audition, just like everyone," Sehun said, grinning widely.

"I wanted to release the stress of missing you. I had a hard time and I thought singing might be the key. I thought singing and music would help my life get a step forward, but now, I see Luhan in front of me, I am really happy."

Luhan was also happy, and the got onstage again. As the judges told how they were perfect, the guys smiled and bowed down again, thanking everyone who cheered and supported him.

In a few years, they would debut as a duet!

The thought of that just made the two guys elated.

-2 YEARS PASSED.

Jessica had debuted as a Girls' Generation member. They had raised to the top of the charts, gaining the title, "NATION'S PRIDE."

They were very, very, popular.

And, FAB2 was going to debut, too!
As Sehun and Luhan prepared for their first live stage with their first album, "One and Only You."

The album was a mix-feeling type, it was about their life afterall. It taught lessons and more, and told to never let someone go.

Sehun and Luhan had gone up the stage of 'Music Station,' a show for singers to reveal their comeback songs!

They sand the title track, and recieved a great applause.

Luhan saw Mr.Oh, sitting there, clapping in the front row. After thanking everyone, the two gone off, to see Mr.Oh.

"Father, what are you doing here? I thought you hated me." Luhan said, surprised.

"Why would a father hate his son, I didn't hate you, not in my entire life. I just didn't have the time to look after another son. I was busy. To see you debut as a  duet singer along with your brother, Sehun, makes me proud, son."

Luhan gasped. It was the first time his father had called him 'son.' He was happy now. Luhan later than introduced his father to Jessica, and he seemed to like her.

-A FEW MORE YEARS LATER.

FAB2 had gotten so popular, and their income each month was high. Their fanacafe consisted the most members, earning them the title, "Nation's Rookies."

The two were proud for what they had done. The music carreer had put everything back to place. It had put them back, the puzzle had been done. Thanks to M2S audition, he finally got the chance to live with a family, again.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: T_T IT ENDED SO QUICKLY. I KNOW RIGHT? I HAD TO GO ON A TRIP TOMORROW SO I HAD TO FINISH UP QUICKLY. >.< I am going to start a new one,  so please look forward, thanks!! T_T thanks everyone for reading. Hu huhu  ~~~ T_T T_T