Chapter 3

One & Only You

One & Only You

Chapter: 3

As Sehun told him about his own famliy, Luhan started to wonder, how about my own family members?

Luhan told Sehun, "Actually, I do have a family, too. But then, one day, they just disappeared. I was adopted in an orphanage, you see? So we're pretty much similar! ^^"

"Ohh..." Sehun said, dozed off. Imagining what would life be like if he were Luhan.
What Sehun thought was, in a weary apartment, living with his own money, and not even at least having one of his own parents, he felt sympathy for Luhan. Sure, life must be a lot hard for him, when there was no one rooting for Luhan, no supporters, just working a job then rest, then job. It was a hard life.

That evening, Sehun and Luhan explored the mega big house. There were many rooms. They looked at each and every room, closely, then they hid things and the other person has to find it! They played too many games, got tired eventually...

"Wow.. it was really nice being with you. I don't think I want to part you forever and ever... I don't wanna leave your side... I think we have became more than friends after just a day... we became brothers..." Sehun said, emotionally that his teardrops were falling down to his cheek, forming a small pond of tears down his feet.

"I love it too, I mean being here," Luhan said, blushing.

"Well, its late now, we should get going!!"

They both set off to their own bedrooms.

~LUHAN's BEDROOM
 

As he took out his diary, he began to write in the top right corner: "July 7th, 2014."

"I met a man, he was so young, maybe 4 or 5 years younger than me? I haven't ask him that yet. I like him..., no, I love him.. It was so great for me to meet a man who was similar like me.. I enjoyed the day, and yes I don't want to leave him forever, no matter what, I will protect him.."

After writing a few sentences, he closed his diary, kept on the little table beside his bed then went to bed.

It was a tiring yet enjoyable day for both of them. It was really fun, meeting him, both thought. It was hard to express in words, more than happiness, more than excitement, it was something new. It felt like what you would call a "brothership" which isn't really a word, but right now this might be the perfect word to describe the scenery and what was happening.

The next morning, Sehun was the earliest to wake up, since he set his alarm at 6 am in the morning then after washing up, he left for Luhan's room. He knocked the door once. Twice. No replies. He opened the door silently and peeked into Luhan's room.

Luhan was on the bed, all curled up under the cozy and warm blanket. He looked so warm and handsome, Sehun thought. Though he was a man, he feel like he was going to kiss Luhan on the forehead then tickle each other on the bed as they laughed.

But he didn't do it. He kept staring at Luhan, seeing him just made Sehun happy. Why was it? He didn't know...

The feeling inside his heart was judging his own feelings... He loved Luhan. Sehun didn't want to lose Luhan either. They both didn't know the reasons, yet.

After a moment of silence, Luhan woke up due to the super awkwardness he  was having with Sehun staring at him for a loooong time.

"What are you doing in here?" Luhan yelled.

"Opps, sorry hyung! >.<" Sehun left the room fast.

After Sehun left, Luhan was in his room grinning. He was happy that Sehun was in his room. Although he pretended he was angry, actually it was the total opposite. He was really happy. They had grown their friendship and as told before, the friendship soon blossomed into "brothership."
 

Luhan quickly washed up then changed his clothes. He rushed towards Sehun whom was in the dining room, ready to eat breakfast. Luhan really needed to look good infront of Sehun's father, Oh JaeHyun. It was 1 of the 2 times his dad would meet Sehun and Luhan surely didn't want to miss it.
 

As he brushed his hairs while walking fast, he later then arrived at the dining room. There, in the top seat of the table, sat Mr.Oh, all tidy and neat. He was really handsome for an old person. Yup, he didn't even a bit, looked old. As Luhan sat down beside Sehun, Mr.Oh choked his food.

"Are you okay Mr.Oh?" Luhan said, politelym handing him a glass of water. After drinking the glass, Sehun's dad left the table quickly.

"Appa, appa, where are you going?" Sehun ran right after Mr.Oh.

VOTE FOR THE POLL!:

Thanks for reading everyone! Super thanks for putting in your time to read my fanfic, hope y'all liked it! :D For repost, or translating in your native language, please do at least give credits or link to this official source, thanks again.

~ Eun Hwa