Chapter 5

One & Only You

One and Only You

Chapter: 5

The next day...

~Mr.Oh

At his office, he sat on the comfy chair, pounding on the desk.

"Find everything about him!" "Find it! I need it quick!" He yelled at his workers.

He was searching for files and details about Luhan. Something about him made it awkward...

MEANWHILE...

After Luhan cured Sehun's wounds, they were happy for each other. It was memorable. It was worth to be kept in their own heart.

Luhan really wanted to go to Namsan Tower, so he asked Sehun if he wanted to go, too.

"I really want to come, but I am busy now. Can we go in a few hours?"
 

Luhan saw Sehun was writing something.

"Okay, I am fine with it. Anyway, its still early. I heard Namsan Tower is prettier at night."
 

Sehun nodded. Luhan left the room after giving Sehun a smile. Sehun was writing a poem for Luhan.

~A WHILE LATER
 

As Sehun camed in Luhan's room, he politely grinned, and Luhan noticed he was holding an envelope. After giving Luhan the envelope, Sehun exited the room.

Luhan opened the envelope, discovering a piece of paper inside it.

"To: My Dear Luhan

All though we are not really brothers. This is a poem dedicated to you.

I am so thankful I have a brother like you to count on.
I know you will always be there with open arms when I need a hug
and an open mind if I need someone to understand.
I am so glad I can be myself around you.
You know my qualities and my faults
And you love me just the same.
I'm so proud to have a brother like you...
not for what you have accomplished, but for who you are
I'm so lucky to have you to talk and laugh with...
to reminisce and make memories with.
I can't tell you how much it means
to have a brother like you.
You're one of the most important people in my life.
Although we just met a few days only, I will always rely on you.
I love you.
Thanks for being...


A brother like you..."

Luhan's tears dropped, bit by bit. It was so emotional.

Luhan knocked on Sehun's door, saying let's go to Namsan Tower now

It was night and the scenery from the top of the tower was pretty so pretty, in fact,it was prettier because Sehun was there, Luhan thought. Luhan thanked Sehun for the poem as they bought a pair of locks. They put a lock on the nearby handmade tree (It was a pattern so that people could put the locks on it). They put the lock on that tree as they noticed another pair of locks a little above from them, it was also written "HunHan." "Hmm, what a weird coincidence," though Luhan, since their lock was also written "HunHan."

MEANWHLIE...

At Mr.Oh's office, finally, a file arrived. As he read the paper,

"OHHHH!!!" he shouted.

He dropped the papers...

VOTE FOR THE POLL RIGHT HERE!!:

AUTHOR's NOTE: Everyone, I sincerely thank to you for spending  a bit of your time by reading this! For repost, please do give credits to me. If wants to translate in your own native language, at least link back to this source, thank you! :) And for the poem, I found it on the web ^^ So it is NOT written by me.