Chapter 1

One & Only You

One & Only You

Chapter: 1

Sehun and Luhan. They didn't met untill a "terrible thing" happened. It was life's problem, nothing else. It was just misfortune. A misfortune, I repeat.

The story starts like this...

~China

A good fresh morning started off the day, as a beautiful yet manly man walked out of his apartment. It was six in the morning. So early, yet he had to wake up. As he, the man, walked out of his apartment, he climbed to the elevator, pressing the GROUND button. He yawned, still tired after going through much yesterday. He had been working all day long, not having enough rest at all.

Despite his tiredness and a stressful job, he still looked handsome even in the early morning. No parts of his face were swollen nor looking ugly. He was handsome. Every girl would crush over him in first glance. He was that type of guy. And his name was, Luhan.

As he put out his hand, a yellow cab arrived. “Qingdong Restaurant, please.”

He always went to the same restaurant almost everyday, for breakfast. It was a chinese restaurant and everytime after he  finished eating, a waiter would always come and put a piece of cookie on his plate. It was a fortune cookie. He was the type that believed everything, as in every fortune written on the piece of cookie. Everytime, his fortune told great things like recieving more cash, and having good luck.

After about fifteen minutes, he arrived in front of the restaurant. He gave the cab driver $4 and got out of the cab. He went forward toward the restaurant, as he pushed the door open. He smiled to the waiters. Yup, everyone were so friendly with him, considering the fact that he went to that same restuarant everyday.

He was rushing. It was a bit late for work, not because of eating but he knew the traffic jam was getting worse everyday.

He ordered a bowl of buckwheat noodles and in awhile the bowl was already in front of him. As he hold the chopsticks and started slurping the noodles in his mouth as fast as he can, he nearly choked. He slowed down a bit and then after awhile the noodles were gone. It was so fast, and so clean, it seemed as if a person had already finished washing the plate. It was that delicious. The fortune cookie arrived, a bit later.

He ate the bits and pieces that were outward of the center part, and in the center part was the paper. He unrolled the piece of paper, and it read out: “Leave this country. I repeat leave here. There will be danger ahead. Go to nearby country as fast as possible.”

Luhan was shocked, as told before he believed in these piece of papers as others called them “So-Called Fortune Pfft...”

The reason he believed was because of everytime the sentence written in the paper was read out, in became true, maybe not just like “right now,” but maybe in a few days or maybe weeks; but they were true to him.
He was afraid.

That evening, after he told his boss that he will not come to his career anymore, he was sittin' on the bed, all weary. He wasn't sure of what to do. Sure, he had enough money to travel to a NEARBY country, but still, he was going to miss his own hometown country, China. How could he possibly leave his own country?

It was hard to decide, and the next morning, he made his decision. He would go to South Korea, he thought. He booked a middle-class ticket to Seoul, for the next day.

He had enough time to prepare. Going to Seoul was going to be hard, as speaking in Korean Hangul language would be hard. But, it was great that Luhan learned a bit of English when he was younger. He loved saying “Yo yo yo, man.”

The next morning, he arrived at the airport just in time. Just then, an old man, all black, handed him a piece of package. He looked really poor, and he somehow wanted to help him.

“Child,” the man spoke, “Listen to me, take this package and go to wherever you are going.” He left after saying that, not sure whether he should take it or not. By judging how the old man spoke, he thought its going to be important. He made up his mind. He was going to take it. After all, how could that thing inside the package be dangerous.

VOTE FOR THE POLL!:

AUTHOR's NOTE: Hello every EXO fan out there, nice to see you. This is my first time writing a fanfic to post in AFF, please do support this, thank you :) For repost, and to translate in your own language for other readers, please do credit us or please link your translated story to here, hope you will like it! ^^~~