Chapter 8

One & Only You

*CHAPTER ONE

Luhan was at a motel now, he was really tired. He had fallen into sleep, so fast, maybe as soon as he had placed his head on the soft pillows.

-THE NEXT MORNING-

Luhan washed up quickly, checking the time. It was late already. Luhan had rented a house, but he would have to meet the owner first, and the appointment was 8 am, and it was already 7:45 am. He had washed up already and now the only things left to do was to pick a new pair of clothes, dressed up then zip his luggage. Now, he had finished. He ran off to the stairs (They didn't have an elevator), as the luggage's wheels made loud "bump" sounds as they rolled from each steps and steps. Luhan was rushing, and he didn't notice a girl was coming up the stairs. Luhan hit her, as she let out a "yelp!" Luhan apologized quickly, then left. The girl nodded her head as Luhan left, she still looked behind her to see Luhan sprinting down the stairs. The girl followed him and when they reached the counter of the motel, he checked out after he had payed the bills.

"Um, oppa, actually I have a car, wanna come on it? I see that you are rushing," the girl said, while smiling.

Luhan just nodded after saying a thank you, and told her where he was supposed to go. On the way, they introduced themselves and it appeared that the girl was named Jessica Jung and got close to each other. Soon, they began to ask questions like "Are you single?"

The girl and Luhan was single. After asking that question, they had arrived at the spot. As Luhan left the car, carrying his luggage, Jessica peeked out from the windows, as she lip-synced "call me," with a little phone sign made by her thumb and her pinky. Luhan smiled and had left to the apartment.

*sighs* "Hmm, I really had fallen for him. He is so handsome!" Jessica said, on the driver's seat, all acting dreamy.

Luhan had now met the owner, as they introduced themselves, they sat down on the chairs and a little table was placed in front of them, as they drank coffee.

"So, whats the reason you want to rent this house?" the owner started.

"Actually, its kind of personal. Mind if I don't talk about it?" Luhan replied, shaking his head back and forth.

"No, not at all, its okay!"

"Thank you. So I was wondering how much each month's payment is?"

"You sir, looks kind and tidy and neat. You don't have to pay much, just $150 per month."
"Wow, thanks a lot, sir. That seems like a pretty good price for me for an average sized-room!"

"Yes yes, you can pay me half of the $150 today, like each starting day of the month and the other half on the last day of the month. Sounds good?"

"Sounds great to me!"

They shook hands and nodded. "It was nice meeting you, sorry but now I have to give a call to someone."

Luhan took out his cellphone as he dialed Jessica's phone number.

Jessica picked up after a few seconds. "Yes, hello. Who is it?"

Luhan laughed, "Its me, Luhan."

"Ah~"

"Anyway, Sicayah, you wanna come visit my new apartment? Although its a bit small, I just wanted to invite you over! Since I just got it now, I really want to show and somehow brag it to someone, kekeke. And, i don't have any friends and you are currently the only friend I know, mind to visit?"

"Sure! Just text me the address! If its nearby, I might arrived in about 15 minutes, and right now, I am in Samsadong!"

It appeared that the address of Luhan's new home was near Samsadong, and Jessica arrived 20 minutes later.

"Sorry I took long, here, I brought some food!" She pointed to the white plastic bags she was holding.

"Wow! You didn't have to bring these, really!" Luhan laughed, "Thanks, lets go eat there!"

Since his room was pretty small compared to other apartments, the place to eat was on the floor, with mats, it was a type of a low table.

Jessica placed the bag on the table, as she unpacked the bag, there were two boxes, it was cold noodles. Luhan liked that type of noodles and surprised of how Jessica knew his one of his favorite noodles.

"How did you know that this was my favorite?"

"Really? Actually, its my favorite, too. Hehee we match well together," Jessica said, her voice cheery.

They up the cold noodles as they were hungry. Later then, Luhan showed you around the apartment, and then they sat on Luhan's bed. Jessica thought that his bed was really soft, maybe it was because  there were a lot of feathers on it.

"Wow, your eyes are really pretty, I mean it." Luhan looked into Jessica's eyes.

"Oppa, too. Your eyes are pretty, too!"

They leaned in forwards, as Luhan kissed Jessica on the cheek.

What has just happened? Stay tuned for more updates! And to some of my fans, I am going on a trip, the day after tomorrow so I don't think i can update for about a week to 14 days, I am really sorry T_T I don't wanna leave, too!

AUTHOR's NOTE: Thanks for reading again, I thank you sincerely. For repost or translating in your native language, please link back and give credits to here! Thanks again ~ <3 muah! gonna miss you lots ~~^^