Chapter 4

One & Only You

One & Only You

Chapter: 4

As Sehun rushed off behind his father, Luhan didn't know what to do, especially since it was not his own home. It was so awkward as Sehun not being there, right beside him.

Right then, Sehun came back. His father had already left for his own work.

"I don't know whats wrong with him, he never did that, I mean, leaving the tables so quick."

"Was it because of me? If so, I am really sorry..."

"Aniyo it wasn't because of you. Why would it?"

The two finished breakfast by themselves, as they left the table, Sehun tripped down. His chin hit the floor, it was really loud, the sound. It was a big "thud!"

"Ow, Sehun are you alright?" Luhan helped Sehun off the floor as he carried him by holding his hands and letting Sehun out his right arm on his own should. He dragged Sehun to his room then made him lie on his own bed.

"Actually Sehunnie, I made a vow to protect you, that I will never leave your side, you see?" Luhan smiled.

Luhan took a roll of bandages from the drawer near the bed. He unrolled it and then put some betadine on the bandage, then applied it towards Sehun's chin. Then, he took some cotton puffs, and applied a little tape, so that he could use it to hold the bandage on to his chin.

As he carefully taped the bandages, Sehun let out a "Oww"

"Sorry" Luhan muttered.

It was because of the bit of alchohol he put onto the bandage, so that all bacterias and germs would be gone. He made sure that Sehun didn't see it because most people, including himself doesn't like it when  people apply alchohol. It just stings so much!

Luhan knew the feeling Sehun was having. Not because of hitting the chin, but there was a bit of blood and a bruise left on his chin. And, the alchohol had gotten into the parts where the blood was coming out from, causing it to sting! >.<

His orphange teachers  had always told him, "When something thats really hurtful such as loosing a tooth, it will hurt for awhile. Just don't think about it..."

After remembering those words, Luhan though up a little game so that Sehun could have his mind of the painful bruise.

It was "Mmuk-Ji-Pa." Kind of like scissor paper stones, it was different. The winner of the Scissor Paper Stones first have to make the same symbol as the other player. If not the same, then it would just be like that, the winner loses a turn. Then, they would do SPS again, and maybe the other player might win that. So, then, the player have to make the same symbol as the other player, if so, he/she wins!
 

They were playin' and playin' untill Sehun said that it was getting boring. Now, Luhan asked if his pain was going away or not.

"Its going away! Ohorat ~ !!" Sehun yelled, then he jumped on the bed like a little boy.

"I wanna take a selfie with you whom cured my wounds!! Then, I'll post it on instagram!! Kekeke~!" Sehun said, laughing. He grabbed his iPhone then asked Luhan to come near him so that the two could fit inside the camera frame.

As they were getting closer, Luhan's heart beat which was weird, because it was a man-man thing. Right then, Sehun took the selfie/selca.

He immediately posted on his instagram @oohsehun with the caption "You Who Came From The Stars ~ Nope! You Who Cured My Wounds! :P"


After looking at the photo again, their eyes were really similar. It was the so-called "brothership."

 

VOTE FOR THE POLL RIGHT HERE!:

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Everyone, thanks for reading! Please continue to support us! Click suscribe and add me if you want! ^^~~ Anyway, for repost or translatin' in your native language, please at least give credits or please link it to this original source, thank you once again!

~ Eun Hwa