Chapter 2

One & Only You

One & Only You

Chapter: 2

As Luhan boarded the plane, holding the package that the old man gave him a few minutes ago, he showed the stewardess the plane ticket as she showed you the seat you were supposed to sit in. He chose the seat beside the window, for he wanted to look at the view from above. It was five minutes till the plane would be ready to depart, but the seat beside Luhan remained empty. After a while, a man, who looked really young sitted beside him. He had rainbow-colored hair, which was really weird for Luhan, since most people he saw had either black or blonde hair.

As the plane departed a few minutes later, the man beside Luhan started to sing, with his headphones on. It was really loud, maybe he didn't know he is singing that loud with his headphones on. I must alarm him, thought Luhan.

As Luhan pushed his arm gently to the man's arms, the man took of his headphones, and apologized immediately. Nice to meet you! May I know your name?said the rainbow-haired man, My name is Lu Han. Whats your name?he said, smiling. “I am Oh Sehun! ^^”

The two people talked about stuffs and it seemed as if all their hobbies and interests were pretty similar.

After about 2-3 hours, they arrived at the Incheon International Airport. As the people in the airport examined the bags of him, the person who was examining started to yell
Cops! I need cops!

Luhan didn't understand what was going on, he asked the lady who examined what happened. The lady explained him that the package contained  illegal drugs. You may be arrested for this, kid.

B-b-but, he stuttered. Let me explain you, lady! I wasn't the person who is the owner of this package. I swear.

Prove me!

You see, miss, I traveled to here from China and I never did own that package. In the airport, a man, a poor looking man, just shoved this into my chest and he left without explaining a thing! Luhan said.

I am sorry but we can't- we just can't with a simple response... said the lady, feeling sympathy for Luhan.

Just then, Sehun budged in, as he said hi to Luhan and smiled. Sehun faced the lady and explained the real situation and whom he was and that he would pay for this whole problem.

Hey miss, you can not arrest him, he hearby, told the truth, filled with honesty. If you don't believe me, call my father, the biggest share holder of all South Korea's airports.

The lady immediately apologized, saying that they didn't need the money, you can leave, sir, as she bowed down to Sehun.

Sehun pulled Luhan's arms and asked him, Are you going to Seoul? If so, we can go together, he smiled, and Luhan responded with a thank-you first, then nodded. He was going to Seoul. It was better to go with a person from Korea, then going alone.

As a black car arrived, a man dressed in a black security-type suit came out the car, opened the car and let Luhan and Sehun in.

Wow, you have such a fancy car... Luhan was really amazed, and then Sehun winked at him with an arrow-shaped hand pointed toward Luhan.

After awhile, they arrivied in Seoul, then Sehun questioned to Luhan that did he have a hotel booked or not? Luhan hadn't booked a hotel yet, he just planned to book when he just arrived at Seoul. Since he hadn't booked, Sehun said Do you want to come and stay in my home for awhile?

Luhan wasn't sure whether he should say yes or no, since they just met on the plane and became friends, I really want to say yes, although I feel sorry, your family might feel uncomfortable with me...

Aniyo, its okay. Sehun smiled.

After chatting in the car for half an hour or so, they arrived at Sehun's house. It was so grand, and it looked so Royalish. It was really pretty and it was really big. Sehun then showed Luhan around the rooms, then he showed where Luhan was going to sleep in. The room was right next to Sehun's one, and Luhan loved it.

I'm really grateful for what you have done for me, thank you, Sehun...

You're welcome, it isn't really that hard or anything you know? I just invite my friends over my parent doesn't say anything at all ^^

Sehun, where is your dad and mom?

That moment, everything was silent. Sehun didn't speak for a few minutes, untill he gathered up the courage to speak, You see, my mom died a few months ago.. and dad, he-he is always at work... I feel so lonely sometimes, really. And I was grateful I got to meet you, since I wanted a friend so much.

Droplets of tears started to fall of Sehun's eyes.

I am sorry I asked that, I really am. I didn't know.

Its okay. You didn't know it.

After realizing that he used "parent" instead of a plural form added with a "s", Luhan was happy that he met such a person. Most of the rich people were spoiled brats, and the one, yes the one he met was different...

 

VOTE FOR THE POLL!!:

Author's Note: Everyone, I am really grateful for reading this! Thank you so much! I worked hard on this chapter, and will always. I also did a research for some stuffs included in this above chapter so please, if you want to repost or translate in your own native language, please at least give credits or link back to here, the original story.
Note: If plagiarized, we will report to AFF immediately.
 
Thank you ~
~ Eun Hwa