Chapter 7

One & Only You

ONE & ONLY YOU


Chapter: 7

Mr.Oh was furious. If he had loved Luhan before, he wouldn't let his wife took him but the truth was that he hated Luhan even more after Sehun was born. When Luhan was born, he looked really ugly. His snot were falling all over his mouth and chin. He looked disgusting to Mr.Oh, though his wife had loved Luhan even more than himself. That was one more reason why he hated Luhan. Now, that his son, Sehun himself has invited Luhan over to their house, it was completely unacceptable. He had to somehow make it so that Luhan would leave their home. More importantly, stop contacting with Sehun. He wanted to stop all kinds of relationships, all kind of contacting with any member of their family.

Mr.Oh went back to their house immediately, as he opened the big doors of the royalish house, Luhan came rushing into Mr.Oh's arm, crying. He hugged his own father. Luhan was really happy that he could reunite with his own father after he was in the orphanage. It was totally different.

They way and how he felt was really different, it was really warm, it was a any parent's love for their son. As he rested in Mr.Oh's chest, the old man boomed with anger. "Let go of me, instantly!"
Luhan unwrapped his arms around his own father, looking across the wide room, as his father had left him. Mr.Oh  had gone to his room, as he closed the room's doors loudly.

Luhan rushed toward the room, pounding hard. Mr.Oh had locked the door.

"Does he hate me? Isn't he happy to find out that I am his son?"
Luhan cried. It was a hard life for him.

He went to Sehun, immediately to discover that he was listening to Justin  Beiber's songs on his iPod.

"Sehun-ah!!"

Sehun looked up to see that Luhan was there, he took off his headphones, "Yes Hyung whats it?" Sehun grinned.

"I-m-m leaving..."

"Omo, why!!? >.<"
"Sehun-ah, I don't hate you, don't misunderstand, okay? Its just that I hate my life. I wanna leave this place. I wanna leave Korea. I wanna go back to China. Korea really doesn't suit me. Don't try to stop me, understood?"

"But-but whats the reason? Why do you want to leave here?" Sehun stuttered.

"My life is not having its happiness yet, now I'm sad. My life's sad. My life had always been recieving critiscm. I was raised in an orphanage. I have to live alone, I have to feed myself, I have to stand on two feet by myself. My parents abandoned me. When I saw you living your life so perfectly, I kind of envied you, to be honest. There was never a happiest day for me. Truthfully, I was really happy to know that we were brothers, I was happy to have my father back. I was  happy that I could have someone to rely on; now, even my own father hates me. He left me. Did you know that?!"


Luhan rushed out Sehun's room, going back to his room. He started packing  his clothes and hats and other things. He put them in a luggage. As he hurried out to get a cab and go somewhere else far, far away, Sehun came rushing from behind. He held Luhan's arms, stopping him from going.

"Please Hyung, I beg you...Don't part me. I wanna be here with you. You're the most important person of my life and you know it. I love you so much Hyung, please - please..." Sehun was crying now, he had sat down on the floor, still holding Luhan.

The thought of his own brother crying because of him was making him really sad but he had no feelings now. He hated this house. He hated is father. He hated the world.

Luhan used force against Sehun to pull away his arm from Sehun's hands, and he ran. He ran, not to a specific destination but anywhere. He ran into any streets and roads he found, when he turned back and saw that there were no one else behind him, either Sehun or anyone else, he sat down. He sat down and cried. He used his luggage to place his heads over then he cried. He cried in his own arms, not in anyone else's but himself. He had to stand on his own, and cross life's hardships; people do tell Life's a Climb, But The View Is Great.

"Oh really? I have climbed and passed through all hardships...the view, is the view seeing your own father leaving and your own brother crying because of yourself?!" Luhan thought to himself.

He took out a piece of paper tucked in a little bag inside his luggage, plus his pencil. He began to write down a poem.

"I miss you;I miss the loud music coming
from your room,
I miss the warmth of knowing
You're just a call away,
I miss the way we fought and
played,
I miss seeing your big bright
smile,
I miss getting kicked out of
your room,
I miss seeing you here and
there,
I miss cooking you breakfast
lunch and dinner,
I miss hearing you come in
at night,
I miss making you wear your
seat belt,
I miss holding your hand to
pray,
I miss your smell,
I miss you with all my might,
I miss the way we would fight,
I miss my brother,
I miss my friend,
I miss you I love you and that's
THE END!"

As he finished writing his poem, he wasn't sure of what to do or where to go.

As he asked a nearby street food shop where places that he could stay for the night, the sky darkened. It was about eight pm, and Luhan was hungry. He ate some bibimbap, which was actually a "noon" food, not for dinner but thats the only food that was available that he liked. Later, he got to the motel the lady of the street shop had told him.

The motel looked old but you could stay in there, as long as he could spend the night.

As he went inside the motel, he found two ladies, dressed in black, he booked a room for a night. He spended the night right there. ^^

AUTHOR's NOTE: THANKS FOR READING UP TILL HERE! ^^ ~~

~ Eun hwa