Are We Okay?

My Pretty Roommate Is a Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mind explaining, Hyoyeon?" Sooyoung raised an eyebrow. Sunny, Yoona, and Jessica were also sitting in the room, anticipating her answer. 

Hyoyeon sighed, "That was a long time ago.. it doesn't even matter anymore. I don't like her." Yoona shook her head, "I knew you liked her. Why not just tell her? Seohyun likes you too anyway."

Hyoyeon's eyes slightly widened at the unexpected information, "W-what?"

Yoona nodded, causing the three other girls to stare at her in disbelief. "Why do you think she got into the fake relationship with me? Of course, it was to make you jealous!" She told her like it was already expected from Seohyun.

Hyoyeon was frozen for awhile but then she laughed, "Hey, don't lie to me like that." 

Yoona made a straight face, "But she does like you! You pabo.."

Sooyoung was still equally shocked as Hyoyeon, "Are you serious, Yoona?" Before Yoona could punch Sooyoung in the face, Sunny spoke up for the first time, "Actually, I think Yoona's being serious.." 

Jessica nodded along with Sunny, "Same here.. now that I think about it.. Seohyun acts like that when she's around her crush. You know, blushing and all."

"Eh?" Hyoyeon gaped at them. "But.. why me?"

Yoona sighed in disbelief, "Are you going to continue being like this or will you actually tell her before it's too late?"

Hyoyeon stood up and left the couple, SooSun's room. She was now in front of her and Seohyun's room, hesitating. She sighed as her hand slowly went up to the door knob. She then shook her head, No.. I have to listen first if she's asleep. She thought. She leaned against the door, but then it suddenly opened. She widened her eyes, expecting to fall on the floor.

Instead, she felt a pair of arms catch her. Her face was in front of Seohyun's neck, while her arms were placed around Seohyun's neck.

"Unnie," It was Seohyun. Hyoyeon gulped and stood up straight, Now's the time Hyoyeon.. You better do this right. 

"Seohyun, I like you." Hyoyeon seriously told her. Seohyun widened her eyes and blinked once. Twice. She wondered if she heard it right. She bit her lip, "Say that again, unnie?"

"Seo Joohyun, I like you. I, Kim Hyoyeon, like you. Now tell me if you like me or not. If you do, then we're together. If you don't, then.." Hyoyeon nervously swallowed and looked away, "Well, you can't not like me. After I confessed to you first, you should, even if you don't like me, tell me you do."

Seohyun laughed at her absurd reasoning, which caused Hyoyeon to give her a look of disbelief, "Yah, what's so funny?"

Seohyun smiled, "Of course I like you, unnie. I can't believe someone can be so dense." She . Hyoyeon blushed and held the taller girl's hands, "Really?"

"Yes. I like you a lot, unnie. So, does that mean.."

"We're together now." Hyoyeon smiled back.

 

After that day, the dorm was more peaceful. Indeed, even one couple being cooperative makes a difference. Sooyoung and Sunny were still a bickering couple but they didn't hate each other anymore. Yuri and Tiffany were still ignoring each other, along with Taeyeon ignoring Yuri. Tiffany also distanced herself from Taeyeon because she didn't like the way Taeyeon judged Yuri either. 

Two months later, something unexpected happened.

It was late 9 PM, that Friday night. Yuri was on her way to dreamland until she heard some noise from outside. She looked out of the window curiously and saw Nichkhun in a fancy convertible. What she saw next was something that made her blood boil. Tiffany walked out of his car, with a bright smile on her face. Yuri immediately stood up and went downstairs.

She saw Tiffany enter the dorm, still with a smile on her face. Yuri raised an eyebrow, "Where did you come from?"

Tiffany's eyes widened in shock but then they softened almost immediately after she realized that Yuri was talking to her, "I didn't know Kwon Yuri was able to talk to me now." She bitterly stated and planned to walk past her, when Yuri grabbed ahold of her wrist.

"I'm asking you a question, so I expect you to answer me." Yuri angrily spoke. Tiffany scoffed, "Since when did you care about me? Since when did you actually make an effort to talk to me?"

Yuri bit her lip as she tried to hold back her tears, "Tiffany answer me, why are you with him?"

"We're together now. Happy? Now let go of me," She shook off Yuri's hand and walked upstairs.

"Lies," Yuri chased after her and cupped her cheeks, "Fany-ah, tell me you're lying.."

Tiffany bitterly smiled, "How long I wished you'd call me like that again.. It's been two months, Yuri. I'm tired of waiting." Tears finally rolled down her cheeks as she walked away.

Yuri sat on the stairs and cried quietly, I don't even have the right to cry..

 

The next morning, Taeyeon was the earliest to wake up like usual. Yuri woke up after, coincidentally- 4 AM sharp. She went downstairs and her eyes met with Taeyeon's. It's been two months since they were labeled as enemies. Yet this morning was different. Yuri was tired of everything. Taeyepn noticed how red Yuri's eyes were. She couldn't help but to worry slightly. 

To Taeyeon's surprise, Yuri didn't avoid her. She walked to the kitchen and got herself a drink of water. She then sat across from Taeyeon, avoiding eye contact. There was silence for about fifteen minutes, until Taeyeon finally spoke up.

"Why are your eyes red?" She asked without showing any emotion. Yuri looked at her with curiosity from the sudden comment by the older girl. Taeyeon l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter