Starting Over

My Pretty Roommate Is a Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two days since the Girls' dorm became peaceful again. Tiffany was still in Taeyeon's room, but this weekend, Tiffany decided to pack up and go back to her and Yuri's room. Taeyeon was okay with it, but inside she knew she would miss Tiffany a lot. For the past two months, Tiffany had also avoided talking to her. Now that they were okay again, Taeyeon regretted the time she wasted while she let Tiffany avoid her.

"Do you really have to move out?" Taeyeon pouted. Tiffany giggled. Oh, how Taeyeon missed that giggle. 

"Of course. I know that you prefer being alone." She spoke without looking at the older girl. She was packing her stuff while Taeyeon sadly watched her from the bed.

"I'll miss you," Taeyeon faked a smile. Tiffany stopped and stared at her in disappointment, "Taeyeon-ah,"

"Okay, I get it. I just wanted to let you know," Taeyeon stuck her tongue out and laid on the bed, facing the opposite direction. "I'll be sleeping so don't forget to shut the door after you leave," She said in a nonchalant tone with her eyes closed. She didn't want Tiffany to feel more guilty than she already was.

Tiffany sighed before nodding as if Taeyeon could see her.

Eight minutes later, Tiffany huffed in both satisfaction and exhaustion, "Done," She smiled.

She took one last glance at Taeyeon, "Thanks, Taeyeon-ah," She smiled to the "sleeping" girl. She opened the door silently and left. 

Taeyeon opened her eyes and sighed to herself. Why am I so upset?

 

Knock knock.

Yuri raised an eyebrow, Who could it be?

"Yu-Yuri-ya, can you open the door?" A sweet voice spoke from outside. Yuri immediately rounded her eyes when she realized whose voice it was. She sprung up from the bed and opened the door, revealing a tired-out Tiffany with her pink luggage that was half of her height.

"O-Oh, sorry. Come in," She spoke after helping Tiffany with her belongings. Tiffany shyly looked at her and smiled, "If you don't mind.."

"Of course not, I missed you." Yuri bluntly spoke. After realizing what she'd just said, she awkwardly stared at Tiffany and smiled.

"I missed you too," Tiffany replied.

Yuri couldn't help but to smile ear-to-ear, "Ah, I'll help you with unpacking." She shyly spoke to break the tension. Tiffany giggled, "Thanks."

 

Meanwhile, in the other room Sooyoung and Sunny were just waking up. Sunny was the first to wake up. She blushed as she realized that Sooyoung was so close to her, hugging her again.

"Aigoo, your sleeping habit is so.." Sunny paused as she didn't know what to say. Should I say annoying or.. nice?  Sunny rounded her eyes as she realized her thoughts. Ah, what are you thinking again Lee Soon Kyu?

Sooyoung woke up and smiled with her eyes closed, "Just admit it, you like it."

Sunny scoffed, "What? Of course not," She pushed her away but Sooyoung held on tighter.

"For once, can you not push me away?" Sooyoung asked seriously. Sunny stopped as if she was given the inability to refuse. She stared at Sooyoung's closed eyes, then at her lips. Her heart skipped a beat unknowingly. Sooyoung opened her eyes and saw the older girl staring at her. She smiled in satisfaction.

"You can't move away.. why?" She cautiously asked. She didn't want Sunny to push her aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter