Chatroom

My Pretty Roommate Is a Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: No /mature scenes in this chapter. I rated this M because of the word ''. Enjoy this chapter~

"Kwon Yuri, Kim Taeyeon." Sunny gritted through her teeth. Tiffany kept crying in the background while Jessica, Yoona, and Seohyun consoled her. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung also stayed by their side and watched Sunny scold the two as the second 'mom' of the group.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and stood up, planning to leave.

"Kim Taeyeon, I'm still talking to you. Now tell me what happened."

She stopped and sat back down, heaving a sigh, "Why don't you ask Yuri? She's the one that started it."

"How did I start it? You're the one that insulted me-"

"Stop fighting and tell me what happened. Honestly." Sunny spoke. Sooyoung slightly admired her from afar. She never saw Sunny's mature side. The only time she paid attention to the older girl was when they were bickering. She didn't know there was another side to her too.

"Sooyoung."

The tall girl rounded her eyes as she saw the girl she was thinking about, standing right in front of her, giving her a cold stare.

"I said get the girls out of here. I need to talk to them privately."

"O-Okay." Sooyoung immediately passed Sunny and told the girls to go upstairs in a room. Sunny glanced at Sooyoung and their eyes met.

It wasn't the same anymore. 

Sunny looked away and went back to Taeyeon and Yuri. Sooyoung looked down in disappointment. She walked away along with the other girls and left the living room.

 

"So, mind explaining now?"

Taeyeon sighed, "Yuri clearly started it. She was on top of Tiffany. Who wouldn't get angry?" 
Sunny glanced at Yuri to confirm the older girl's statement, and the tan girl just nodded stubbornly.

"Why were you on top of her?"

"It was an accident. She tripped on a bag of groceries. I tried to catch her, but I lost my balance and fell."

Taeyeon scoffed, "Like that was not your intention."

"Can you shut up for once?"

"Stop." Sunny sighed, "So this is all because of Tiffany?"

Both of the girls became silent and Sunny shook her head. She gave Taeyeon a look and the older girl knew exactly what it meant. She looked down and didn't say anything. Sunny was the only one that knew Taeyeon's real feelings for Tiffany. She was the only one that Taeyeon trusted the most besides Tiffany.

"So what happened next? Yuri, it's your turn to speak."

"Well she insulted me, and I got mad so I punched her."

Sunny gave Yuri a look, "And why did you do that? Violence is not answer to any problem."

Yuri rolled her eyes, "You're not in my position to say that. She accused me of Tiffany."

Sunny frowned at Taeyeon, "Why would you accuse her of that? For the short time we've known Yuri, you know she wouldn't do that to Tiffany. In fact, she wouldn't do that to anyone."

Taeyeon shrugged like it wasn't a big deal, "Who knows? She's a gangster afterall."

Yuri raised her hands in the air and laughed in disbelief, "Exactly. That's what you told me earlier. And even after you said that, you repeat it again? Do you want to receive another punch?"

Sunny frowned. She was at a loss of words. Both girls were wrong. Both of them were stubborn in admitting their mistakes. She was especially disappointed in Taeyeon, whom she has known for a long time. She had witnessed Taeyeon's mature and selfless personality. Never once did she feel disappointed in her.

Just now.

"Go to sleep. I'll talk to both of you tomorrow." She sighed and walked away. She couldn't take it anymore. Taeyeon was an older sister whom she respected a lot. She looked up to her. She was disappointed in Taeyeon but also disappointed in herself. 

She never doubted Taeyeon.

But that night, she knew herself that Taeyeon was wrong. 

 

~~~

 

"You don't have to sit here." Jessica muttered in Yoona's ear. It was lunch. Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yuri were all sitting at the other table.

Yoona sighed, "It's fine. I'd rather sit here. I'm pretty sure it's awkward over there after what happened yesterday."

Jessica nodded in agreement, "I wish we could all just get along." Yoona nodded and heaved a sigh. The blonde girl suddenly raised her eyebrows, "Wait.. I have a plan. I think it will work."

Yoona stared at her, "What is it?"

"Let's sit over there. To your table."

"What? No, we can't. You'll be the only one there from your group."

"No. My friends will come after me. I know it."

 

Yoona gave up and they went to the other table. Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and Yuri stared at them in confusion and surprise. Jessica gave them a friendly smile but Yuri just ignored her.

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon looked at each other. 'Well this is awkward' both of them thought to themselves.

Yoona smiled with a hint of anxiety, following Jessica's actions, "Sooyoung, do you want this bread?" She asked, trying to get Sooyoung's attention.

Sooyoung glared at her, giving her a 'why are you doing this' look. Yoona ignored her and kept the smile on her face.

She stuck her tongue out, "Fine I guess you don't want it~" She took the bread and brought it close to when Sooyoung suddenly grabbed it and ate it in one move.

Jessica rounded her eyes at Sooyoung, "B-Be careful! You might choke on your food!"

Yuri sighed, "Did your friends send you two here to spy on us?" She raised an eyebrow, obviously not pleased.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter