Fight

My Pretty Roommate Is a Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona left the kitchen angrily with Jessica trailing behind her in quick steps.

 

"Yoona-ya, about what you saw earlier.. that was nothing!" Jessica desperately tried to explain. She felt guilty even though she knew herself that Yoona was the only one she loved. Yoona stopped and heaved a long sigh.

 

"Sica, you can't blame me for feeling this way. He was your ex! I trust you, but I don't trust Taecyeon! Especially since he and Yuri aren't really together."

 

Jessica's eyebrows met at the center as she heard Yoona's words, "What do you mean by 'they aren't really together'?"

 

Yoona bit her lip in realization. Crap, I wasn't supposed to tell her. I promised Yuri to keep this a secret. 

 

"Yoona, tell me." I could sense the hurt in Jessica's voice. First, I accidentally let out Yuri's secret, then the next thing I know, Jessica finds out I've been hiding something from her.

 

"Gosh, Yoona! You promised no secrets!" She threw her arms in the air from distress. I swallowed the lump in my throat and immediately held her arms, trying to appease her.

 

"I'm sorry, Sica.. It's just that, Yuri asked me if I could keep her secret and I couldn't tell anyone."

 

"What about me? Can't you trust me?" She softly asked, her eyes watering from anger. I bit my lip and nodded, my hands still on her arms.

 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry.. I promise I won't hide anything from now on." I sincerely spoke. 

 

She sighed and sat down on the nearest sofa, "So, can you tell me what's going on?"

 

And so I did. I told her everything about the plan. Yuri wants Tiffany back, but she knows Tiffany won't give in so easily, so Yuri uses Taecyeon to make her jealous. Once Tiffany can't handle her jealousy anymore, she will confess to Yuri.

 

Jessica nodded in understanding, "Yuri does know her well. Tiffany never wants to be the first to confess. She always wants the person to confess to her."

 

The two girls remained in silence after the storm. The younger girl didn't know exactly what to say, so she just kept her hand on Jessica's. The older girl felt the need to say sorry, but she felt shy all of a sudden.

 

"I'm sorry-"

 

"I'm sorry-"

 

Both of them laughed as they realized they both apologized at the same time.

 

Yoona sweetly smiled at Jessica and hesitantly stretched out her arms, "Hug me,"

 

Jessica wrapped her arms around the younger girl's waist while the latter had her arms wrapped around Jessica's small frame.

 

"I know I should've told you, but I was afraid that if you knew, you'd tell Fany unnie." Yoona spoke. Jessica shook her head in response, "Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me." She whispered before falling into a deep sleep in her lover's arms.

 

 

"Hyoyeon unnie, are you busy?" Seohyun entered the room and saw Hyoyeon on her phone. 

 

"No, why?" Hyoyeon asked. She patted the empty spot next to her. Seohyun willingly sat down and took a peek at the older girl's phone. Hyoyeon immediately put down her phone on the bed and gave Seohyun a weird look.

 

"Yes?" Hyoyeon awkwardly blurted out. The younger girl gave her a suspicious look, "Why did you hide your phone?"

 

"Because I need privacy. Just because we're together, doesn't mean I'm not allowed to have privacy." Hyoyeon smirked. Seohyun pouted and crossed her arms, "You're hiding something from me,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter