A Month Later

My Pretty Roommate Is a Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri had told everyone about her relationship with Taecyeon. She even invited him once to the girls' dorm. Jessica was shocked at first, but she figured that Taecyeon was her past. What's in the past, stays in the past. Of course, Yoona didn't have a mindset like that. She constantly felt paranoid about Taecyeon and his true motives. Yuri had also told Yoona about the plan, but the younger girl was even more confused. Why would he be in a relationship with Yuri? Could it be that Yuri agreed to help him get Jessica back so she could get Tiffany?

Because of this thought, Yoona was secretly getting annoyed with Yuri. Until one night, Yoona couldn't take it anymore.

"Okay, Taecyeon goodnight. Thanks for visiting us," Yuri smiled and hugged Taecyeon while he gladly hugged her back. Yoona, who witnessed the whole scene from the kitchen, glanced at Tiffany who was on the verge of killing the TV with her eyes. Without even realizing it, Tiffany was clenching her fist.

When Yuri closed the door, she immediately turned her attention to Tiffany, "What're you watching?" 

Tiffany was so jealous that she just turned off the tv and went straight to her room before Yuri could even grab a spot next to her.

Suddenly after Tiffany was out of sight, Yoona appeared from the kitchen shaking her head, "Wow, your plan's working." She muttered with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

Yuri, who was not the smartest person in the world, giggled foolishly and nodded, "I know."

Yoona rolled her eyes and sat next to Yuri, "Since you already know that Tiffany likes you... can you stop this plan then?"

Yuri gave her a weird look and laughed awkwardly, "W-why? Is there something wrong?"

Yoona scoffed and shook her head with a fake smile on her face, "Of course there is!"

Yuri was shocked by the outburst of Yoona. The latter had never once yelled at her like this, so she started to worry. "Why? What's so wrong about this plan?"

"Unnie, Taecyeon is Jessica's ex-"

"Yoong, we already talked about this-"

"Yes, we have! But you didn't even listen to me! Jessica was once straight and she can be straight again with the right guy. Unnie, Taecyeon and Jessica will only become closer through this plan! Do you even know why Taecyeon easily accepted your request?"

Yuri thought for awhile but she tried to remain positive in her decisions, "Yoona, Taecyeon's not like that. He's only helping me-"

The younger girl gave her a look of disbelief, "Helping, huh? I don't know if you're just stupid or foolishly naive!" 

Yuri couldn't control her anger anymore. She tried to hold it in because she thought Yoona was just being jealous, but she suddenly felt offended. "Ya, you're talking to me like that? I'm your unnie! You still have to respect me!" She scolded her.

 

Meanwhile, upstairs Sooyoung, Jessica and Sunny could hear everything. Mainly the SooSun duo, while Jessica lay on the bed, listening to music. She had gone to the duo's room because she felt bored without Yoona. Only to know that the SooSun duo had nothing in mind to do.

Until they heard shouting from downstairs.

"What's happening?" Sooyoung asked Sunny as they both leaned against the door trying to hear their conversation. Sunny shrugged with a worried look on her face.

"What are you two doing?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter