Start of Friendship?

My Pretty Roommate Is a Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After agreeing to talk to each other first about the whole situation, Sooyoung called Yoona by her phone and apologized for not listening to her. She had also reported to her where they were planning to meet up, which turned out to be at the cafe near the campus. Yoona eventually forgave Sooyoung and decided to go to the cafe.

"I'm really sorry, Yoong. I didn't mean to ignore you but I was just so mad."

Yoona nodded and smiled, "It's alright, unnie. I'm not mad at you.. anymore." 

Sooyoung smiled and tackled her younger dongsaeng into a hug. Hyoyeon grinned, "Guys, I'm right here!" 

The two 90'ers spread their arms out and Hyoyeon joined in the hug. Tiffany raised an eyebrow, "Strange.. They seem like the opposite from how they were earlier. She and her friends observed from a table.

Sooyoung felt the five girls darting holes onto their backs and her smile faded away, "Anyways, let's talk now. That's what we're here for anyway." She held Yoona's hand and walked to the table.

"So, let's start by introducing ourselves first. It's much easier that way." A short brunette suggested. "I'll start from myself. I'm Kim Taeyeon." The gang excluding Yuri nodded in response.

A blonde girl next to Taeyeon, smiled as if she was being forced to, "I'm Jung Jessica." 

"All of you may know me already because of what happened earlier, but anyways, I'm Hwang Tiffany." The taller brunette introduced herself.

"Of course we know you." Sooyoung muttered. Tiffany raised an eyebrow and Sooyoung looked away without a word.

The shortest brunette from all of the queenkas cleared , "My name's Sunny."

Sooyoung raised an eyebrow, "No surname?"

Sunny rolled her eyes, "And why do you care?"

Sooyoung made a 'well-then' face with a scoff and crossed her arms together, "Rude."

"Says the one who started this whole fight." Tiffany defended her friend. 

Yoona sighed, "Guys, please." The eight girls became quiet again and Sooyoung bit her lip.

Jessica gave her a sorry look, 'Sorry.' She mouthed.

'It's okay.' Yoona simply mouthed back to Jessica.

"Okay, I'm Seohyun. Just in case you care, Sooyoung-shi, 'Seohyun' is just my nickname. My real name's Seo Joohyun."

This time, Sooyoung tried keeping her anger in, but she was pushed to the edge again.

"I wasn't asking you, but okay then.." She muttered to herself.

Yoona gave her a look and Sooyoung looked down, "Sorry I can't help it." She muttered.

The doe-eyed girl nodded once and turned her attention to the five other girls again, "My name's Im Yoona." 

"Choi Sooyoung."

"And Kim Hyoyeon." Hyoyeon finished introducing.

"So, what exactly happened? And I want your explanation Yoona-shi." Taeyeon spoke like a leader. Yoona nodded and started to summarize the prior events, "In English class, Yuri unnie and I were assigned partners with Tiffany and Jessica respectively. Yuri unnie and Tiffany seemed to have kept their grudges from earlier in music class. It all started when Seohyun was about to tell on the music teacher about what Hyoyeon unnie did-"

"No I wasn't!" Seohyun interrupted. Hyoyeon sighed, "It's alright Seohyun. You apologized anyway."

The queenkas stared at Seohyun in shock, "You... apologized to her?!" Jessica asked in disbelief.

"Why?!" Sunny commented right after.

"Seohyun, it wasn't your fault! Why did you apologize for something you didn't even start?" Tiffany scolded their youngest. Seohyun's cheeks turned into a faint shade of pink, causing Hyoyeon's lips to turn into a small smile. She's blushing. How cute.

"Will you girls please let me finish? That's not the point right now." Yoona spoke in slight irritation.

The girls became quiet again, cueing Yoona to speak.

"So, after Hyoyeon unnie left the room, Yuri unnie wanted to go after her and Seohyun asked if she could go too, but Yuri unnie started blaming Seohyun, which caused Tiffany to get mad at Yuri unnie. That's why now in English class, they got into a slight argument." Yoona paused, catching her breath and continued.

"Yuri unnie and Tiffany were arguing because Yuri unnie didn't participate at all in our assignment and it caused Tiffany to get mad at her and start saying all these mean stuff to her."

Tiffany sighed, "I'm sorry, okay. I just wanted to get the assignment done. I wouldn't have said all those mean stuff if in the first place, Yuri had cooperated with me."

Sooyoung nodded, "So that's what happened.."

Taeyeon sighed, "Tiffany, can you leave for a second?" The gang stared at Taeyeon in curiosity.

Tiffany frowned, "But why?"

"Please. It'll be just a second. I just need to talk to them in private."

The taller brunette frowned even more, "But why does Jessica, Sunny, and Seohyun get to stay?"

"Tiffany. It's not bad. I just need to talk to them. Can you just listen to me?" Taeyeon carefully asked.

Tiffany nodded and left the table dejectedly. She went outside to give them the privacy they needed.

"Why did you ask her to leave?" Sooyoung asked suspiciously. 

"I have a favor to ask you all, and it includes Tiffany." Taeyeon gave them a hesitant look but the gang nodded, "What is it?" Yoona asked.

"If you girls wouldn't mind, we should get Tiffany and Yuri to apologize to each other tomorrow. We have to plan this together so the two would be left with each other alone for at least an hour."

"W-What?! Yuri unnie will kill us!" Yoona exclaimed. Taeyeon checked to see if Tiffany heard them talking, but fortunately she was too focused on her phone to hear them.

"Hey, be quiet! Tiffany could've heard us.." Taeyeon hushed her. 

Ignoring Taeyeon's last remark, Sooyoung raised an eyebrow, "And why should we let our sister meet Tiffany again?"

"Sooyoung-shi, you don't understand. Tiffany didn't mean the whole thing. She would have never said that if she knew about Yuri's situation."

"Why?" Sooyoung asked with curiosity. She had a feeling that Taeyeon was about to say something that can change her mind.

Taeyeon took a breath, "This is a secret, so don't tell her that I told you guys." Jessica gave Taeyeon a look, "Taeyeon, are you really going to tell them? It's a secret, remember?"

Sunny nodded, agreeing with Jessica, "I don't think Tiffany would be very pleased if we shared her weakness."

'Weakness?' Sooyoung thought in curiosity. 

Taeyeon sighed, "I'm sorry guys. This is the only way we can go with this plan." Sunny and Jessica sighed and nodded, "Okay fine. But I'm serious. None of you can tell anyone about this, okay?" Sunny warned them.

The gang nodded and drifted their attention to Taeyeon again as she started to speak, "Tiffany lost her mother at a young age."

Sooyoung slightly rounded her eyes and Yoona gasped. Hyoyeon sighed, "I knew it. We judged her too quickly." She muttered while shaking her head.

"And that's why I want Yuri and Tiffany to get along. This is also for the best, since they're partners in English for the whole semester. It would be inconvenient for them to work together too without being kinder to each other."

Yoona nodded, "You have a point, Taeyeon unnie."

Hyoyeon gave her a deadly glare, "Did you just call her unnie?"

Yoona sighed, "We're helping each other out now. We might as well stop using the honorifics."

"So, are we on good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter