Why Do You Hate Me?

My Pretty Roommate Is a Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week. A week since Jessica and Yoona were officially together. Hyoyeon had mixed feelings. If Yoona planned this to make Jessica jealous, did Seohyun have the same intention? Hyoyeon was anxious. It meant that Seohyun liked someone.

But who?

"Unnie, I can't sleep." Seohyun groaned from above. Hyoyeon sighed, "Go to sleep, Seohyun."

"But-"

"Go to sleep." Hyoyeon repeated sternly. Seohyun bit her lip and closed her eyes. But her mind didn't listen to her. She sat up straight and slowly climbed down the mini stairs. She peeked at Hyoyeon who remained unaffected.

"Unnie, can I sleep with you?" She whispered. Hyoyeon didn't move an inch. She continued to pretend to be asleep. "Unnie.." Seohyun whispered again with hesitation. Hyoyeon sighed, "Come here."

Seohyun gently smiled in satisfaction. She lightly placed herself on the bed, facing Hyoyeon. Her eyes couldn't help but to focus on Hyoyeon's characteristics. They slowly wandered from the older girl's closed eyes to her nose, and then to her lips.

"Stop staring." Hyoyeon whispered with her eyes closed. Seohyun blushed as she was caught in the act. She closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep.

As minutes passed, Hyoyeon was slightly breathing from her slumber. Seohyun wrapped her left arm around the latter's waist, "Thank you, unnie.." She mumbled before drifting to sleep.

 

The next day, the girls did their usual schedule. They went to school. Yoona and Jessica's relationship was a huge gossip scoop amongst the students. They publicly held hands, hugged each other, and even pecked each others' lips.

Sunny and Sooyoung were exceptionally disgusted by it. 

"Yoona, can we not sit with them? You and Jessica have been near each other for almost the whole day." Sooyoung whined. 

The younger girl pouted, "Please unnie? Besides, Yuri unnie! Aren't you friends with Tiffany unnie too? Don't you want to sit with her?" 

Yuri bit her lip, "M-Maybe?" Sooyoung's jaw dropped, "Are you kidding, Yul?"

"I'm on Sooyoung's side. I'm not sitting with them." Hyoyeon humorlessly stated. Yoona and Yuri glanced at each other, "Alright. It's your decision, guys." Yoona walked over to the queenkas' table with Yuri.

Sooyoung sighed, "Whatever. We can sit alone right?" Hyoyeon nodded, "Of course. We don't need those two."

 

Jessica's eyes lit up as she saw her girlfriend walking towards her. Yuri slowly trudged by Yoona's side and slightly bowed her head at the girls waiting for them. As Tiffany noticed the two girls approaching, she and excitedly waved with a dashing smile. Taeyeon slightly raised an eyebrow at Tiffany's reaction. Did Tiffany like Yuri THAT much?

"I-If you girls don't mind.. can we sit here?" Yoona asked shyly. Jessica immediately nodded her head, "Of course!"

Seohyun noticed two missing people and worriedly looked out for them. As she spotted the two stubborn girls, she turned her attention back to Yoona.

"Why aren't your friends sitting here?" She asked. 

"Do they dislike us?" Jessica added. Yoona and Yuri stared at each other. They didn't know what to say. Were they supposed to lie and tell them that Sooyoung and Hyoyeon did hate them? 

Yoona shook her head, "No.. they're just awfully stubborn." Yuri nodded in agreement.

Sunny scoffed, "You don't have to lie. I know Sooyoung hates me." She bitterly spoke. Tiffany nudged her to be respectful but Sunny just shot back a confused look.

Yoona sighed, "Maybe you're right." She mumbled. Sunny jabbed her fork on the piece of chicken, "Why? What did I ever do to her?" The group turned silent as they saw tears forming in the once-bubbly girl's eyes. Tiffany worriedly patted her back.

"I think we need a plan." Yoona whispered to Jessica. The blonde girl nodded in response.

 

"Does Sunny like Sooyoung?" Yuri asked. The two were taking a walk to the grocery. Their steps matched in sync. "Like, as in.. that kind of 'like'?" Tiffany asked hesitantly. Yuri nodded and hummed in response.

"I'm not sure, but she definitely doesn't hate her." Tiffany replied without looking at her.

Yuri shrugged, "Sooyoung's just like that to new people. I didn't know they had a hate relationship."

Tiffany glanced at her, "I don't blame Sooyoung though. I think Sunny also needs to fix her sassy attitude." She admitted.

Yuri gave her a sweet smile, "Thanks, Fany-ah." She stopped walking and turned Tiffany's shoulders so the short brunette would be facing her. She softly held her hands and looked into her eyes, "I'm sorry for judging you before."

The older girl's cheeks turned into a shade of pink. "I-It's nothing." Her eyes shyly drifted down to her feet.

Why am I like this? Tiffany mentally scolded herse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter