The Plan That Started Everything

My Pretty Roommate Is a Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, I'm Hyoyeon. This is Sooyoung," Hyoyeon tilted her head towards Sooyoung, "That tan girl next to Sooyoung is Yuri, and the girl right after her is Yoona." She introduced. The old man who seemed to be in his fifties nodded and meticulously scanned the papers in his hands.

"So, you four were from Haekson High before you decided to transfer here." The girls were taken aback by his cold way of speaking but nonetheless, they managed to nod confidently.

Hyoyeon cleared , "Is their a problem, sir?" She glared. Sooyoung nudged her by the elbow but she didn't stop piercing her eyes at the principal.

Fortunately to Sooyoung and the others, the man didn't notice her glare as he kept reading the papers.

"No, but there is one problem.." He squinted his eyes in curiosity, causing the members (except Hyoyeon, of course) to nervously gulp.

"You four don't have a guardian, but all of you are adopted sisters to each other?"

The gang nodded reluctantly and he finally stared at them directly, "So, you four live together with no one to take care of-"

"Sir, the last time I remember, you're supposed to be the president of this school. We're all 17, except for Sooyoung and Yoona but I'm pretty sure we can take care of ourselves." Hyoyeon coldly stated.

The president seemed to be taken aback by the harsh tone of her voice but still he nodded slowly, "Okay. You four are accepted. Though, I highly expect all of you to improve your grades like our recent transfer students, also from Haekson High." 

The four girls nodded, and Hyoyeon nudged her. Sooyoung stared at her strangely, "What?" She muttered. "Ask him where we're living. It's time for you to do the talking." She whispered.

The taller girl paused in hesitation but not even a few minutes later she cleared , trying to get rid of her nervousness, "So, where are we living?" Sooyoung raised an eyebrow.

"Uhh, about that.. We currently do not have any dorm rooms available.." The president admitted.

Yuri scoffed, "Are you serious? What about that mansion next to this school? Is that just empty?"

"N-No.. There are five students living there currently." 

"Five? Just five? Sir, I'm pretty sure that mansion can take in four more students." Yoona was finally getting irritated with the president. I mean, did those five students buy the mansion just for themselves to live in or something?

"I'm sorry but the mansion was meant for only those five girls to live in. Their parents donate money every year so-"

All four girls laughed in disbelief, "So they get special treatment, is that what you're saying?" Hyoyeon mockingly asked.

"No. Please try to understand-"

Sooyoung couldn't take it anymore. She slammed her hand down on his table, causing papers to fly up from the desk, "Sir. While we're asking very nicely.. if you don't want us to report your school for discrimination. I don't think you'd want that to happen, do you?"

The president sighed and blinked nervously, "Al..Alright."

Sooyoung smirked and lift her palm from the desk, "Why thank you, sir. We'll move right tomorrow morning. We have to pack our stuff first from our apartment."

"Wait, if you all have an apartment, why do you need to live in the mansion so badly?" The principal asked curiously. The gang were clearly getting impatient and they wanted to leave immediately to go to class. 

Yuri sighed and shook her head, "Sir, we have no parents. We're barely hanging on with life. Our food is never enough because two particular shikshins keep eating all the food. In addition to that, we have to pay for the electricity, the water.." Yuri groaned trying to appear pitiful.

"Do you want us to keep paying for the apartment when we can just live in a mansion that we don't have to pay for?" Yuri continued with her last sentence.

"She has a point." Yoona smirked.

The principal shook his head in disbelief, "Alright, alright. Now go on to your classes. There is exactly 10 minutes before class starts."

Yuri and Yoona mentally made fist bump in the air, "See ya later, 'saengnim." They confidently strolled out the principal's office.

 

"That wasn't so hard, wasn't it?" Sooyoung smirked. "I wouldn't be talking, Soo. Did you see your face earlier? It was a good thing I led you guys." Hyoyeon shook her head and confidently flipped her hair.

"Hey, who was the one that scared the principal? Did you see his face when I slammed my hand in front of him? HAHAHA!" Sooyoung burst into an exaggerated laugh which gained a weird look from Hyoyeon.

Yoona and Yuri chuckled at Sooyoung and continued walking upstairs, ignoring her. Hyoyeon followed after them without a word and Sooyoung frowned, "Hey! Wait for me!"

The gang arrived at their first class and they stopped in front of the door. Hyoyeon chuckled, "Are we going to do it like we've done at Haekson?" Hyoyeon asked, referring to when she kicked the door every time they entered a class, to show that they were the bosses of the school. The girls bitterly chuckled at the memories when the boys would get afraid of them every time they did that.

"I don't think that's a good idea, unnie." Yoona shook her head while squinting her eyes.

"Why not? Oh come on, I'll lead the way." Hyoyeon insisted.

"Unnie, we're not at Haekson anymore. We might get kicked out." Yoona sighed. Sooyoung nodded, agreeing. Hyoyeon turned to Yuri, "What do you think?" Yuri shrugged, but suddenly a short woman welcomed them by the door, "Well, hello there! Why aren't you girls coming in? There's exactly a minute until class starts."

Hyoyeon sighed, "I guess we're not doing it." She muttered. The teacher raised an eyebrow, "Doing what?"

"None of your bus-" Hyoyeon was slapped on the mouth by Yoona who nervously smiled, "Hello, I'm Yoona. We'll come in now." Yoona was glared at by Hyoyeon but still, she walked in the classroom filled with curious students.

"Okay class, I guess we have four new students besides Taecyeon, Nichkhun, Junho, and Chansung." The mentioned four guys had shocked expressions as they saw four familiar girls.

"Oh, hey guys!" Taecyeon waved at the gang. Yoona unknowingly blushed and smiled.

"Hey, guys." The gang greeted back.

"You 8 know each other?" The teacher asked, amazed. "Yeah." They answered back. "Well then, I guess we have 8 new Haekson students."

"Eww, Haekson." A student muttered inaudible to the teacher but Hyoyeon's ears caught what the nerd had just said, "Excuse me?" Hyoyeon glared at him. The nerd flinched as he didn't think anyone would hear him.

The teacher worriedly noticed Hyoyeon glaring at him and decided to change the subject, "Um, so why don't you girls introduce yourselves?"

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and waved casually, "Ayo, I'm Hyoyeon."

"I'm Yuri," Yuri smiled lightly- of course only directed towards to Nichkhun.

"The name's Sooyoung." Sooyoung playfully winked at Junho. Junho smiled, knowing it was just a friendly wink, but Sooyoung thought otherwise.

"Hello, I'm Yoona." Her eyes lightened as she saw Taecyeon smiling at her. It's worth leaving Haekson afterall. She thought while blushing again.

"Okay, you four can all sit at the back. We'll start our geography class now." The teacher went to the board, while the four casually walked to the back of the classroom. They planned to do nothing in class, like the usual.

Yoona pouted at Yuri, "2PM is sitting two rows in front of us.. I wish we were sitting behind them." She whispered. Yuri nodded and sighed, "Same here." 

As

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter