Chanyeol/Kai ii

Catboy Microfics

Chanyeol is sent to sit outside the classroom, not even just in a corner, so he must have been really bad, he thinks. He sits on the linoleum and draws in the dust, ears limp and tail tucked under his .

Maybe because he bit Jongdae, but that's not a bad thing! When he's happy, he just nips a little. It's not like it hurts. He thinks. He doesn't know; he doesn't bite himself. The cat only yowled because Jongin had grabbed his sides, and Jongdae is really ticklish, so it's total coincidence that Chanyeol's teeth were anywhere near Jongdae.

He doesn't blame Jongin, though. Jongin's his friend, and he's making other friends, now, too! He's smiling and laughing more, which Chanyeol believes is the best thing.

He can hear everyone playing inside, and he whines softly. He wants to play, too. . .

The classroom door opens, and the daycare worker beckons Chanyeol to stand. "Do you know what you did wrong?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Will you do it again?"

"No, ma'am." Chanyeol looks up at her with wet, morose eyes. "I'm sorry."

She flinches and holds a hand to her chest but nods and steps aside to usher the puppy back inside, telling him to "Play nice," and "Just behave."

He's immediately pounced by Jongin and the-cat-who-looks-like-Jongin. "Come sleep with us!" Jongin demands, tugging one hand while the-cat-who-looks-like-Jongin tugs the other and beams.

Chanyeol wants to play, but they've all already had lunch and ran around a bit, and napping between two cats is really nice. It's much better than sleeping by Baekhyun, who whimpers and whines and kicks.

Once he's comfortably on his belly, a cat on either side, he's quickly lulled to sleep by their gentle purrs. He turns his head so his forehead nearly touches Jongin's. The cat smiles sleepily and grabs onto Chanyeol's shirt, twisting it around his little fist.