Chanyeol/Sehun i

Catboy Microfics

Chanyeol walked into his room to find his phone charger. It's mid-afternoon, and he knew his cat had been up most of the night, as usual, but he's still surprised to find all his bedclothes on the floor.

Flipping the light switch, he saw Sehun's pale ears shivering and flicking from beneath the comforter. Chanyeol crouched down beside the pile and scratched the hybrid's head lightly, smile growing as tall ears twitched towards him.

With a whine, Sehun slowly uncurled and stretched, tail standing straight behind him as his shoulders shook with the intensity of the stretch.

"You know," Chanyeol said kindly, it's always dangerous to tease Sehun right after he woke up, "you can sleep on my bed. I don't mind."

"Hm?" Golden eyes blinked sleepily and looked around. "I thought I was ... ." There are blankets tangled around him, partially dragged off the floor.

Chanyeol covered his smile with a hand and stood. "C'mon. Up off the floor."

"Pick me up." Sehun held out his arms. He was not being playful; he was being lazy. He fully expected Chanyeol to comply.

Chanyeol, the sod, was whipped enough to not even comment, lifting the hybrid with hands beneath his armpits.

Sehun's tall and slender with wide shoulders and a narrow waist, but he doesn't weigh all that much for an adult. He's coordinated enough to hook his ankles behind Chanyeol and wrap his arms around the man's neck when lifted from the floor.

"Hey, now," Chanyeol protested. "I'm not carrying you."

"Yes, you are." Sehun nuzzled his face against Chanyeol's neck. "Kitchen. Feed me." He purred for good measure, turning on the cat charm.

"And if I refuse?" All the hairs on his body marched south as his neck is viciously bitten. His knees buckled a little. It was not enough to break skin, but it was enough to convince Chanyeol to stop teasing the cat. "Uncle! Uncleuncleuncle. Okay; I'm going."

Sehun's tail wove cheerily through the air. He purred louder and kissed the teeth marks before tucking his chin over Chanyeol's shoulder and was carried to the kitchen.