Xiumin/Suho

Catboy Microfics

For a cat with such an impeccable appearance, Joonymun's inability to clean up never ceases to amaze Minseok, who is left with the mess both at home and at work. "Joonmyun," he calls sweetly. Almost immediately, his side heats up with the cat's warm body rubbing against him. "I asked you to wipe down those tables."

Dark ears flick and twitch, and Joonmyun's nose wrinkles a little. He has a manga waiting for him behind the counter and begins to shuffle away.

Minseok's quick, though, and drops a hand on the back of the cat's neck. With a few squeezes, massaging the tensed muscles, he firmly walks Joonmyun to the crumby and sticky tables and hands him a damp cloth. "Please clean the tables before we open, like I had asked last night, or I will take away your manga."

Joonmyun's ears flatten to his hair, and, when Minseok releases him, he quickly swipes the cloth across all of the tables, rubbing a bit at some stubborn sticky spots, and even cleaning off the chairs and sweeping the floor.

It's amusing to watch. Minseok observes from behind the counter and thinks he should make threats more often.

The cat wrings out the cloth in the sink—tail high in his focus—puts the broom and dustpan away, and looks to Minseok with earnest eyes.

Minseok waves him over after flipping their sign to OPEN and pulls him to his side with an arm around his waist to lean in and kiss his hair, just at the base of a nervous ear. "There's hope for you, yet."

Joonmyun purrs, a pleased blush colouring his pale cheeks.

 

 


a.n.: old ask.fm prompt; Minseok and his cat hybrid Junmyeon run a cafe together. Fluff ensues. [x]