Suho/Kai

Catboy Microfics

Jongin drops his duffel bag inside the door, kicking off his shoes with a rather inappropriate moan as his aching feet are released from their canvas prisons. He barely makes it to the sofa before collapsing and promptly passing out.

He wakes when it's dark to something too heavy to be a blanket on his back and rumbly purrs vibrating through his vertebrae to his ribs and collarbones. “Hyung?”

“You’re awake.”

“Yeah. . .” Jongin starts to roll over.

Joonmyun pushes himself up on his knees and elbows, allowing Jongin to shift onto his back easier, and settles back down on his chest, hands stacked at the base of Jongin’s throat.

“When did you get home?” Jongin asks. He lazily raises an arm and runs his fingers through Joonmyun’s hair, scratching at the base of his tall ears.

Eyes half-shut blissfully. Joonmyun purrs, “A few minutes ago.”

“How was work?”

The hybrid makes a non-committal sound in his throat. His day was busy, as usual; there was nothing to tell. His ears had itched all day, and his tail was finally working out the kinks from being confined by twitching and swishing in the open air.

Jongin changes the subject. “I made it through that new choreography without messing up today.”

“Very good!” Joonmyun smiles. “I told you that you could do it. It just takes time. Impatience doesn't equal improvement.”

Jongin grins a bit sheepishly but shrugs in agreement. He continues to scratch Joonmyun’s ears, adding a hand running up and down the hybrid’s spine and enjoying the tickling vibrations of the growing purrs.