6

Fall in love with my own enemy

 I gasped when I saw many people wore pretty dresses.'Woah,my dress is nothing better than theirs.'I gape lightly as I look at them."Why are you gaping?"Doojoon asked and chuckle.Ah,am I seeing angel infront of me? Am I dead already? "Quit gaping."He said and hold my hand.We went toward the school hall.It looks like a castle's ball! Then I saw Yoona with her date.I cling my arm around Doojoon's arm."Yoong!"I shouted and waved my hand frantically.She waved to me back.

 

 

 "Unnie,Kikwang-ssi said that you are his date,why are you with Doojoon-ssi?"She asked.I just smile."Well,you explained it."I said to Doojoon."Actually,he was getting ready for the prom.Suddenly,Kyungri called him to be her date.Since Kikwang is an easy guy to seduce,he agreed to her.And he asked me to be Taeyeon's date.Of course I will agreed to be this pretty lady's date."He said and charmingly smile to me.Yoona just look at me teasingly."Arasso,have a good moment with Doojoon-ssi arasso."She snicker and went away with Seunggi sunbae.Aish chincha,this prankster is up to something.

 

 

 "So,you want tequila or juice?"I chuckle abit."Just juice.I don't want to be drunk Doojoon-ssi."He smiled."Drop the formalities.Just called me oppa."He said and went away to got me my juice.Oppa? AAAAAH!! Is this a dream come true? I felt my stomach is full with butterflies.I was galing a little bit till someone push it close."Yah,flies will enter your mouth you know."Someone said and I totally knew who is it.Lee Kikwang."What do you want?"I said annoyingly and looked at the person.My gusssing was totally right.Kikwang stand infront of me with an annoying smirk.

 

 

 "Why did you left me and went to Kyungri?"I asked.It sounds like I'm jealous."Why? Jealous? You must be head over heel me right?"I rolled my eyes."It just I'm so lucky that you not left me at here.Or else I will be humiliated.Btw thanks for giving me a gentleman yet handsome date."I smirked and went to Doojoon oppa.He just sood there frozen and jealousy can totally written on his face.Why would he be jealous?

 

Kikwang P.O.V

 

 

 "Aish,why am I so nervous to go to the prom?"I said while ruffling my hair.I still have 2 hours yet I'm all ready.Suddenly someone called me."Hello."I said as I'm searching for my car key."Oppa~ Will you be my date?"Wait,this spunds like that Kyungri! How the f**k can she got my phone number?! "Of course!"I said mindlessly.Why the f**k did I said that?! I have my own date and it's the beautiful tomboy Taengoo!Well,she's not a tomboy but I have to admit she's pretty.What nonsense am saying now! "Then,pick me up at 7 p.m."Then she hung up."I'm doom!"I shouted and ruffle my ready messy hair.Wait,I can make Doojoon hyung as her date! Yes,you are brilliant Kikwang!

 

 

 But,I want to be her date though."Doojoon hyung!"He walked to me while munchin potatos in his mouth."Bwo!"He said and sat beside me on a couch."Can you be Taeyeon's date?"He looked at me weirdly."Why? Are you losing on her?"He smirked.Wait,I have to keep up my player's image."I'm bored with her and I have a new dage,Kyungri."I smirked."Ok then,thanks for giving me a prettyady like her as my date!"He saud as he getting ready.I sighed and went to Kyungri's house.I saw Kyungri was hugging and kissing a guy.I decided to wait in my car.When she released the guy,she started to apllied lipstick and some makeup on her ready plastic face.

 

 

 I went out from my car and hold her hand."Oh oppa~ I'm suprised by your attack~"She said with the ultimate fail agyeo.I rather saw Taeyeon's aegyeo than her.Wait,why am I talking about her in my mind?! "Let's go."I said and we went to the school.Then,I saw Yoona went to me with her glare."Why did ypur date turn from innocent and natural beauty to y and fake face?"She said and laugh sarcasy."Oppa~ she just insulted me."Sbe said while pouting.Enough with your fake aegyeo! "Stop with your fake attitude bi**h!"Yoona shouted and ran to her date.

 

 

 I saw Kyungri smirk and roll her eyes.Annoying.She went to her friends and started to chatting.Phew,I'm free!