7

Fall in love with my own enemy

I looked around for some prey and saw a beautiful lady.Wait,that dress look familiar.Oh,that's Taeyeon! Finally,I found her! I went to her and saw she was laughing happily with Doojoon hyung.Okay,that pissed me off alot.Doojoon hyung went away to grabbed some drinks I guessed and I saw Taeyeon was gaping.I walked closer to her and she looked prettier.I closed using my finger."Close your mouth or else flies will get in."I said.She just glared at me."What do you want?"She asked coldly.

 

 

  I just smirked looking at her expression."Why did you left me and went to Kyungri?"She asked.Well,is she jealous now?"Why? Are you already head over heels me?"I asked teasingly and wiggle my eyebrows.She rolled her eyes."Why should I? I just relief and grateful that you didn't left me here and humiliate me and you gave me a handsome yet gentleman date."She said and smirked.I just stood there in jealousy.I felt a lot of regret to made Doojoon hyung as her date.And I decided to make her jealous.I smirked at my own thought.

 

 

 "Kyungri-ah,I just left you a minute ago yet I miss you."I said as I snuggle my face to her neck.I felt like I want to vomit blood.All of her friends squeal."Wah,you're so lucky!"One or her friend said as she looked at us in envy.I looked at my back and caught Taeyeon staring at me sorrowfuly? My plan succeed!She cling her arm at Doojoon hyung's arm and gave him a smile.She whispered something to him and Doojoon hyung nodded.She went to the DJ and whispered something to him.The DJ nodded.Taeyeon climbed the stage and took the mic.

 

 

 "Since I got the opportunity to sing here,I decided to take it."She said and Kyungri laughed at her.....loudly."Woah,do you want to show the whole school about your ugly voice?!"She shouted and all of them laughed except me,Doojoon hyung,Yoona and Seunggi sunbae."Ani,I want to show the whole school about how amazing is my voice and your voice is worser than mine."Taeyeon said emotionlessly.I heard a loud laughter.It came from Yoona."Hahahahahaha! You said her voice is .You are very stupid!"She said while wiping her tears.Seunggi sunbae laughed along with her.Taeyeon smirked.

 

 

 

 Kyungri just bowed her head down."Okay,I challenged you then."Kyungri said.Taeyeon just shrugged and called her companion.It was Tiffany.The coolest girl I should say.But my Taeyeon is cooler than her.Wait,what am I saying!Then the song started to played.