2

Fall in love with my own enemy

 Taeyeon went to her class and sat on her seat.She sigh a relief sigh."What happen Taeng?"Yoona ask.Taeyeon just shake her head because she doesn't want to told her the truth.Sunsaengnim enter and they greet her."Okay,there will be a camp for the senior next week.So,I hope everyone will come."All of them start to whispering."Okay,let's start the lesson."They start the lesson.Suddenly someone knock on the door."Anyeonghasseyo,can I meet with Kim Taeyeon?"A student ask.Taeyeon look at him.Sunsaengnim nod and call Taeyeon to meet him.

 

 

 Taeyeon went to the guy."Anyeonhasseyo sunbaenim,Gikwang sunbae ask me to gave you this."He handed her a paper.Taeyeon look at the paper blankly."Nae."She bow to him and enter the class.She sat and start wonder about the paper."Taeng,why did you got call?"Yoona nudge her.Taeyeon just shrug.She open the paper and read it.

 

Meet me after school at XXXX Cafe..

-Gikwang

 

 Yoona secretly look at the paper and smirk."Dating huh? You doesn't told me."Taeyeon glare at her."Nope.Just focus at the lecture."Taeyeon said as she put the paper inside her pocket.She start to focus at the sunsaengnim.'Why does he ask me to meet him? Does he want to punish me for what I did? If he was there,the other members must be there and Doojoon must be there!'Taeyeon secretly smile.After school,Taeyeon went to the cafe and saw B2ST is chatting."Here come the bully."Gikwang said and smirk as he saw Taeyeon standing beside the table."I'm not a bully okay.It was just a prank."Taeyeon click her tounge,annoyed.

 

 

 "Whatever,but,you have to follow me somewhere for your punishment."He said as he drag Taeyeon somewhere.'What will I face again?'She thought and sigh.