4

Fall in love with my own enemy

 Gikwang and Taeyeon enter Gikwang's car.Gikwang said he will went Taeyeon to her home and Taeyen agreed."Taeyeon,did my money in credit card already finish?"He ask her.Taeyeon knew he want to ask her about the credit card thingy."Well yeah,even before I used it."Taeyeon shrug.She is fuming in anger inside."Then,how can you bought all of these?"Gikwang ask.Now,it was the real question.Taeyeon smirk."A gentleman just paid it for me.Unlike you."Taeyeon snorted.Kikwang roll his eyes."Well,you have to wear the prettiest dress among them tomorrow.You have to be my date for school's prom."Kikwang said as he stop his car infront of Taeyeon's house.

 

 

 Taeyeon look at him unbelieveable."What?! When did I agreed to be in this mess?"Taeyeon said as she shoot a glare to him."Since you did the prank to me.Now,get out from my car and get lost."Kikwang said.Taeyeon glare at him and took all of her belongings.Before Taeyeon close the door,she snort.She enter her house just to see nobody there.Just like always,her parents outstation.Or busy with works.But she has a maid,Cha Gi Eun.She always help her whenever Taeyeon wanted help."GiEun jumma,can you help me with something please?"Taeyeon said.GiEun look at her and nod.

 

 

 They enter Taeyeon's room and Taeyeon said."Jumma,can you pick the prettiest dress among them.You are a makeup artist before right?"GiEun look at her suspiciously."Are you going on a date? Woah,uri Taeyeonnie already grown up!"She clap her hand.Taeyeon pout and shake her head."Ani,someone just had to drag me to be his date at the school's prom."Taeyeon glare at the innocent wall.GiEun look at her teasingly."That guy must want you so bad!"She squeal.

 

 

 "Jumma,don't do this to me."Taeeeon whine."Arasso,I will help you to be the prettiest girl at the school's prom.I'm sure all boys will fall head over heels you."Taeyeon chuckle.