5

Fall in love with my own enemy

 GiEun jumma started to picked some dresses."I think this and this dress are the most suitable for you."GiEun jumma said as she showed me 2 beautiful dresses.One of them is a white long dress with diamond at the cleavage.The other one is a purple dress with flower as the belt."I think I choose this."I said as I pointed at the purple dress.GiEun jumma nodded her head and start to searched for the suitable heels."aThis will be the costume for you tomorrow."GiEun jumma said and put the costume on my bed.A pair of purple earrings,a bracelet,a necklace,the dress and black purple heels.

 

 

 "Thanks for the help ahjumma!"I said and bow to her."No big deal.Tomorrow,I'll help you with the makeup."She said and I smiled.Tomorrow morning,I went to school as usual and went to my class."Unnie!"Yoona waved at me frantically while the other classmates are giving me glares.I'm not a nerd,why would they hate me?!"Unnie,someone asked me to go to the prom!"She said excitedly and clapped her hands.I nodded."Who is it?"Because of my curiousty,I asked her."Lee Seunggi sunbae."She whispered to me and squealing.I just smile,hwppy for her that her crush asked her to the prom.

 

 

 "Unnie,who is your date?"Yoona asked.Just as I wanted to said something,someone intterupted me."Who will ask her to the prom?I think no one!"Kyungri said.Then,the whole class burst in laugh.Since the teachers are having a meeting,the pupils are free."Who said that?"A guy said.It was Kikwang.Okay,I didn't expect him to say that."Kikwang oppa~ What are you doing here?~" And her ty mode is on."Who said that you can call me oppa?"Kyungri was flustered by his answer."FYI,Taeyeon is my date.So,don't be jealous."He said and went to his class.

 

 

 All of us were dumbfounded."Your date is Kikwang The Prince?!"Yoona shouted and I covered my ears.If my reflects are late,I'm sure my eardrum will explode."Yeah,and let's not talk about this."I said and started studying by my own.When school end,I went home riding a bus."I''m home!"I shouted.I quickly went upstair,threw my bag on the floor and laid on my queen size bed."Yah,Kim Taeyeon! You said you wmhave to go to a prom!"GiEun jumma shouted."Plizzz,10 more minutes!"I shouted and hid under the soft blanket.

 

 

 "You have 2 hours more!"She shouted again.I'm freaking tired yet she want me to get ready? This is insane! "That's why I said 10 more minutes!"I said and hid my face under the pillow."You ain't getting any minutes!"GiEun jumma shouted and dragged me out from the bed.No!  My lovely and comfy bed! I take a warm bath and changed into the dress.GiEun jumma gave me a glittery purple handbag.It was freaking pretty! "Wait,someone is downstair."GiEun jumma said and rushed downstair.After 10 seconds,she went back upstair and squeal.

 

 

 "Your date is so handsome!"She squeal.I just laugh awkwardly.When she finished my make up,I looked at the mirror.It was a different me should I say! I went downstair and gasp looking at the person who is currently waiting for me.It's not Kikwang but it's Doojoon! Okay Taeng,calm your down! Inhale,exhale,inhale,exhale.I smiled at him."He hold my hand and we bid goodbye toward GiEun jumma.I blushed as we are holding hands.

 

 

 We enter his car and awkward silence develop us."Why doesn't Kikwang came?"I asked.Just to break the silence.I don't care if he don't came.Hahahaha! "It's beacuse he said he was bored with you."He said and shrugged.But weirdly,I felt ache in my heart.What is this feeling?