10

Fall in love with my own enemy

 I sat at my seat while Yoona was talking with Seunggi oppa infront the class.Suddenly Yoona ran to me."The b***h already come."She whispered to me.I just chuckle how she got all panic because of this.Kyungri enter the class fuming.She glared at me and grabbed my collar."The f**k are you doing to me?!"I shouted (accidentaly).You got me right? "I will get a revenge on you!"She shouted.I pushed her and wiped my face."You spit on my face."I said calmly.Just as she want to slap me,someone hold her hand."Don't you dare to do it!"That guy shouted to her.

 

 

 It turns out to be Doojoon oppa."Oppa,let her go."I said.Doojoon oppa showed me his disbelief face."I know how to settle this."I said as I rolled my sleeve's shirt to my arms."Listen here hoe,I don't want to get in trouble with some b***hes like you.So,since this is not your class,the way out is there."I said and point to the door.She looked at me with her wide eyes."Don't do that face,your face is much ugly wiyhout doing that.So,don't humiliate yourself.I'm being nice here."I said and sat back.Doojoon oppa just gave me thumbs up.I chuckle.Then,sunsaengnim enter."Kyungri-ssi,what are you doing here? This is not your class right now.Go to your class now!"She shouted and pointed to the door.Kyungri just bowed her head and went out.

 

 

 You deserve that Kyungri! "Okay,we'll start the lesson now.Open your textbook to page 130.And take the note."She said as she started to take the attendence.Yoona passed me a paper.'Unnie,neo chincha daebak (You really daebak!)! I can never do that!'She wrote that.I chuckle.I looked around and noticed no one saw us.I wrote back."You have to do that if some b**ch force you."I gave it to her."Miss Kim,can you please answer this question?"Sunsaengnim asked me.Shoot,I'm not paying any attention to her! I went infront of the class nervously.When I looked at the question,It was easy peasy as ABC! I answered it with ease."Good! I thought you can't answer it since you are not paying attention."She said.Oops,got caught already!

 

 

 When recces,I went to rooftop with Yoona to eat lunch.It has been our favourite place since it is peaceful and the breeze is cooling.When wewere eating,someone open the door."Yoona,who came here?"I asked her.She just shrugged."Oh Taeyeon-ah!"I heard someone shouted."Oppa!"I said and waved to him frantically.As expected,it was my beloved Doojoon oppa! "Since when you guys  eat here?"He asked."Since last week maybe?"I said.I looked over my shoulder and saw Kikwang was looking at me.Minutes later,all of them went out except me and Doojoon oppa."Taeyeon-ah,I want to tell you something."I looked at him."You know,I actually develop a mutual feeling to you since the first time I saw you.It was 3 years ago."He said shyly.I was zoning out like seriously! My crush just confess to me?!

 

 

 "If you don't want to accept my feeling it's okay though."He said dissapointly."No! I accept your feeling!"I shouted.I quickly cupped my mouth and bowed shyly."Then we are official?"He asked.I just nodded and chuckle.He suddenly cup my face and kissed.I want to kiss him back but I'm to shocked."So,it's our officalfirst kiss right?"He said and we chuckled.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N : WAH!!!! Doojoon confess to Taeyeon and she accepted it!! But,what will happen to Kikwang? This is not the end of this fic yet! The couple is Kikwang and Taeyeon right? That means,there are still chapters await! Stay tune if you want to know what happen to them!