C 11

Fall in love with my own enemy

After Doojoon confess to her,the news spread in the school like wind.Some pupils are crying because their crush are dating.While some ship them and support them wholeheartedly."Did I heard it right?"Kikwang said as he heard a bunch of girls gossiping about it.His heart ache so much."Kikwang-ah,it's okay.You still have chance."Yoseob said as he put his hand on Kikwang's shoulder."How? She already got a boyfriend."He whisper."Well,they are not married right?"Yoseob said.Encouraging him.

 

 

 "Nae."He whisper and went to the canteen.He ate the burger lifelessly.Taeyeon who is getting tease by Yoona is sitting at the table beside Kikwang."Yoona-ah,I will take the drinks okay?"Yoona just nodded.She looked at Kikwang who is zoning out.He must be depressed because of this."Yah,Lee Kikwang."She said as she took a seat next to him."How dare you call me like that?"Eventhough he was sad,he still kept the bad boy image."Yah,don't you dare to get angry at me.Because I knew your secret."Yoona smirked.Kikwang looked at her in shockness.

 

 

 "What is it?"He asked to make sure she doesn't knew it.Unfortunately,she really knew the secret."You like Taengoo unnie and right now you are heartbroken because of the news Taeyeon and Doojoon-ssi dating."She smirked."It's okay.I will keep this as a secret but I will reveal it if you piss me of."Yoona said.She return back to her seat."How did she knew about my secret? Is it to obvious?"He mutter.After a month,Taeyeon and Doojoon are happy but Kikwang is still forever lifeless if this news continue.