12

Fall in love with my own enemy

  "Yeay! Tomorrow is the camp!"Yoona shouted while jumping happily.Taeyeon just giggle."So,let's go shopping today?"Yoona nudge her unnie.Taeyeon groan."Why does when we have a camp,you have to ask me to go shopping? It's not necessary!"Taeyeon whined."Aish unnie,it suddenly become a tradition for me and I don't know why."

 

 

 Taeyeon rolled her eyes in annoyance."Whatever.I'm on."Taeyeon said and Yoona squealed.That night,they went shopping and bought a lot and I mean A LOT of clothes,accessories,shoes and many more.Well,girls."Let's go to that cafe first." Yoona dragged Taeyeon with her.They ordered two slices of tiramisu and two hot chocolicious milk.

 

 

 They were chatting but something caught Taeyeon's eyes.It was a guy and a girl that she somehow really know them so damn well.Taeyeon gasp and suddenly breath in and out.Yoona looked at her weirdly and searched for the  thing that made her unnie to be like this.She saw the guy and the girl were holding hands,hugging and smooching.She widen her eyes when she recognized them.

 

 

 "What?! Doojoon is cheating with you?!"Yoona shouted and that attracted Doojoon and Kyungri's attention.Doojoon gasped and quickly went to her quickly and kneel."Taeyeon-ah,it's a misunderstand."He said pitifuly.Taeyeon just scoffed.She hates this kind of guy."Whatever you are saying Doojoon-ssi.We are nobody right now so you can that Kyungri!"She shouted and ran away with Yoona.Leaving him dumnfounded.