9

Fall in love with my own enemy

I went backstage and Yoona quickly hugged me.I just laughed and patted her back."You did so well with Tiffany! I loved hiw Kyungri's face was so priceless."She said and we laughed.Well,good thing we hate the same person."Taeyeon-ah,you did well!"Doojoon said and hugged me.OMG!! HE FREAKING HUGGED ME!! Okay calm down Taeng.We went infront of the stage to watch another performance.It was my secret friend,Hyoyeon.She is so popular that's why I don't want to reveal our friendship.I'm afraid that she will get bash by pupils.I'm a good friend right? Hahahaha!!

 

 

 Hyoyeonwas dancing with her partner,Eunhyuk.I was chatting with Yoona,Doojoon oppa and Seunggi sunbae.Suddenky,Kikwang came to me and congratulate me.I was like,wtf happened to him.Suddenly being nice to me."Are you being Mr. Goody because you want to hook me up?"I said in teasingly tone."Nope,this is sincere.Your voice is totally amazing."He said."Show me if you are totally sincere."He smirked.I knew he is up to something.He closed our distance and kissed me.I was shocked.I widen my eyes.My body paralyzed.All pupils gasped and looked at us.Even Hyoyeon and her partner stop the dance and looked at us in total shocked.He pulled us apart.I felt my heart beat faster than ever.

 

 

 Wait,this is not right.I went away with Yoona still shocked.I went to my house with Yoona dragging me."OMG! Did you saw what he did to you?!"She shrieked when we arrived at my room.I just nodded.I bet all pupils in the school hall must be gossping about us."We should just sleep because tomorrow we have school to attend."I said as I put on my pajamas and sleep with Yoona beside me.Tomorrow morning,as I expected,people are gossiping about us.Urgh,I hope they will stop.