1

Fall in love with my own enemy

 "Taeng,you know what? The prince is searching for you!"Yoona went to Taeyeon's desk and smile excitedly."Prince? Who is prince? Isn't that Tiff's dog?"She asked.Yonna flick her forehead."Yah! What is that for?"Taeyeon rub her forehead."You are the school's president yet you don't know who is the prince? It was Lee Gikwang!"Taeyeon nod knowingly."But,why does he is searching for me? If it was Doojoon I don't care though."Taeyeon said and gasp.She quickly covered .Yoona just laugh while clapping her hand."I knew it! You have a crush at Doojoon the prince's friend right?"Yoona asked and continued laughing.Taeyeon just hide her blushing face.

 

 

 Suddenly someone barge through the door.Taeyeon and Yoona jump in shockness.They look at the door and Taeyeon widen her eyes.She squat behind Yoona and hide."Who is Kim Taeyeon?!"Gikwang shout.All of them are in shockness when they saw Gikwang is as white as flour.Well,actually he was in the flour.Everyone was afraid so they point beside Yoona."Move."Gikwang said to Yoona.Yoona was a bit dumbfounded and she move.Gikwang glared at the petite girl who just smile nervously to him."Follow me."He said and drag Taeyeon with him.

 

 

 "Yah! Where are you taking me?"Taeyeon asked him.They enter B2ST's secret room and threw her on the soft couch.Taeyeon rub her bruise wrist.All B2ST member just look at them."Why did you drag me here?"Taeyeon glared at him."You are the one that did this prank right?"Gikwang said as he point at himself.Taeyeon bit her lips nervously.It was her doing but she doesn't meant to did it to him.She want to did it to her friend,Key.Taeyeon nod slowly."But I doesn't meant to do it to you.The prank is for my friend!"Taeyeon shouted."Huh,how can you be the school's president.Doing the pranks."Gikwang mutter enough for Taeyeon to heard him."Hello,it was because I'm smart and rensponsible okay."She said.

 

 

 "Lee Gikwang,she has a class later.Release her now."Doojoon said.Taeyeon look at the voice and blush.Gikwang smirk.He whisper to her."You have a crush at Doojoon hyung? I knew your secret."Then he push her out of the room."Aish,can't he be as respectful and calm as Doojoon."Taeyeon mutter.Gikwang open the door and shout."I heard that!"And slam the door.Fortunately,there is no people at the hallway.Then Taeyeon went to her class.